Rivals pre-season bowl projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals pre-season bowl projections

KU is projected to go to a January bowl. Sure, it's the Dallas Football Classic against Northwestern, but I'll take it at this point. Hopefully, it goes better than our last meeting.

Jay-Bowling

Re: Rivals pre-season bowl projections

Beef O'Brady's Bowl?

Comment

Kraft Fight Hunger?

EDIT: They also have Colorado finishing ahead of us in the Big 12. Look at this schedule and find me at least 6 wins.

Comment

I have no problem not playing in the Pinstripe Bowl. Sounds completely miserable.

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=817.msg8811#msg8811 date=1283352247]
        Kraft Fight Hunger?

EDIT: They also have Colorado finishing ahead of us in the Big 12. Look at this schedule and find me at least 6 wins.
        [/quote]

Comment

Is anybody else as worried as I am about how our season will go this year? I just don't have a good feeling about it...

Comment

The Big 12 season will be what it is, we have a new coach and a new QB and a fuck ton of injuries. I just hope the non-con isn't a disaster.

Comment

And, we have the easy Big XII schedule this year. It should be a year we go 8-4 or 9-3, which would make a 4-8 year feel that much worse.

Would you be happy or pissed with going 2-2 in the non-conference?

Comment

pissed. I think our only loss should be to Gtech in non-con.

I still think we get 6-7 wins.

We are better than K-state, ISU, and CU. And we've had worse teams beat MU.

Comment

@ So. Miss is going to be a bitch though. We have Baylor and A&M on the schedule as well as the others you listed who I think we can beat. If we don't get to a bowl this year with this schedule, it will be very disappointing. But, I am scared shitless with the amount of injuries and people who have been kicked off.

Is that stud wide receiver still playing for So. Miss or did he go league?

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=817.msg8836#msg8836 date=1283355897]
                    And, we have the easy Big XII schedule this year. It should be a year we go 8-4 or 9-3, which would make a 4-8 year feel that much worse.

Would you be happy or pissed with going 2-2 in the non-conference?
                    [/quote]

I wouldn't say I would be "happy" with 2-2, but I would be content. Anything better than that is gravy. IF we go worse than that it's 5-alarm crisis time.

And don't think we can just walk into Waco and win easily, Baylor will give a lot of people a run for their money in the south this year.

Comment

If Griffin stays healthy, Baylor won't be as much of a pushover as everyone thought they would be.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=817.msg8838#msg8838 date=1283356004]
                        We are better than K-state
                        [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=T42YS link=topic=817.msg8920#msg8920 date=1283363943]
                          [quote author=KVN638 link=topic=817.msg8838#msg8838 date=1283356004]
                          We are better than K-state
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

Even in the battle of man versus steer, nothing is a certainty.

Comment

Phil Steele has us in the Pinstripe Bowl.

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=817.msg8814#msg8814 date=1283352747]
                            I have no problem not playing in the Pinstripe Bowl. Sounds completely miserable.

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=817.msg8811#msg8811 date=1283352247]
                            Kraft Fight Hunger?

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Comment

That is clearly wrong, they have MU going to the Alamo Bowl with the third pick. We in San Antonio don't want MU again...... ever. We will take the team he has going in the forth pick AtM and let MU slide to the Insight bowl, or even further. . . . . . .

:mexican

Comment

Working...
                              X