*** OFFICIAL: 2021 NCAA Tournament Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** OFFICIAL: 2021 NCAA Tournament Thread ***

We go lucky with USC as our 6 seed, but not so lucky with Iowa as the 2 seed. In fact, I think personnel-wise they are kind of a nightmare matchup for us.

I don't think we can handle Luke Garza on the inside, and from what I've seen this season, when we face a team with quality bigs we get into real trouble really quickly -- and he's probably the best big we have faced all year.

P.S. The Hawkeys are so white, they should change their name to The Final Solution. Outside of BYU, I don't know that there's a whiter team in the country.

P.P.S. Bohannon is utterly hatable. His constant head flip when he drives the lane in an attempt to get fouls called pisses me off to no end and makes me want to kick him in the Cawkeye.

I don’t know why, but every time I see Iowa on TV it pisses me off. Maybe it’s because they’re so white. Maybe Garza just looks like a d-bag.

Comment

I'm worried about Eastern Washington, well not worried but can't look past them; at least the players and coaches can't. How convenient for the Zags 2,3 and 4 seeds are teams they already beat by double digits.

Comment

Also, while I agree I don’t think we can handle Garza, I’m not sure he can handle DMac either. His defense SUCKS. If we do play them, I think we focus on denying him the ball similar to how we executed against Baylor and parts of second the UT game.

Comment

https://diddukemakethetournament.com/

Comment

I have created the group "WavingTheWheat2021" on ESPNs Bracket Challenge page. The password to join the group is "BillSelf." At this point, I have selected the option to only allow 1 bracket per person, however if the group would like to allow more than one, please let me know. The tournament starts this week, so don't be late.

Comment

Here is a link to the group: https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-...roupID=3855431

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                We go lucky with USC as our 6 seed, but not so lucky with Iowa as the 2 seed. In fact, I think personnel-wise they are kind of a nightmare matchup for us.

I don't think we can handle Luke Garza on the inside, and from what I've seen this season, when we face a team with quality bigs we get into real trouble really quickly -- and he's probably the best big we have faced all year.

P.S. The Hawkeys are so white, they should change their name to The Final Solution. Outside of BYU, I don't know that there's a whiter team in the country.

P.P.S. Bohannon is utterly hatable. His constant head flip when he drives the lane in an attempt to get fouls called pisses me off to no end and makes me want to kick him in the Cawkeye.
                I'm thinking opposite of you. I think we got lucky with Iowa and unlucky with USC.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                  I have created the group "WavingTheWheat2021" on ESPNs Bracket Challenge page. The password to join the group is "BillSelf." At this point, I have selected the option to only allow 1 bracket per person, however if the group would like to allow more than one, please let me know. The tournament starts this week, so don't be late.
                  WHat's the buy in? $100 ? $5 ? Avatar bets?

Comment

I still can't believe Michigan State got in and Duke didn't. (And syracuse? wtf)

Comment

Admitting that he's learned "to expect the unexpected," Kansas coach Bill Self said Sunday night that the Jayhawks will travel to the NCAA Tournament on Monday with three fewer players than they had hoped for, because of COVID-19.

Comment

Wilson, Enuara and Mccormack right?

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
                          Correct. The latter two can hopefully rejoin the team by friday or saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post

giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                              I still can't believe Michigan State got in and Duke didn't. (And syracuse? wtf)
                              Have you seen who they both have beaten? MSU beat Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio State in a 10 day span

Comment

Working...
                              X