Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't that have been a foul on OSU for piling on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shouldn't that have been a foul on OSU for piling on?

    Why wasn't that a foul? I've watched it several times and still can't believe there wasn't a foul called on OSU for the pile on?
    Now Bryce is out indefinitely.

  • #2
    Yes, it should definitely have been a flagrant. You can't belly flop onto someone's head. Complete horseshit that nothing was called.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
      Yes, it should definitely have been a flagrant. You can't belly flop onto someone's head. Complete horseshit that nothing was called.
      Kind of par for how that game was called. Someone is going to get seriously hurt at some point in those scrums, and while you don't want to take away that aggressive willingness to get on the floor, refs need to be smart about it.

      As much as they were trying to undercut Dave, I'm glad they didn't hurt him too.

      Comment


      • #4
        At first I thought this thread was about the uncontested dunk as time expired.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
          At first I thought this thread was about the uncontested dunk as time expired.
          I wonder what their coach’s response to that was. I’d hope he was pissed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

            I wonder what their coach’s response to that was. I’d hope he was pissed.
            I had no problem with it in that situation. I was actually pretty impressed he pulled it off. It had a pretty high degree of difficulty.

            Comment

            Working...
            X