Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the Score: Pandemic Version. Episode 11 (Texas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck was that?

Probably the worst ever game at KU for Self, and it was just after the last game that I finally thought we were worthy of being ranked 3.

Comment

Ok, so who had "boat raced by 25?" Anybody? Oh, nobody? Oh well. Down the hole, we alllllll go.

Comment

Well, I'm traveling and don't have the spreadsheet to calculate and post the scores.

But this one I don't think I need the spreadsheet.

Looks like everyone but LARP got 100. So congrats LARP, I hope you feel good about that....

Comment

That was a steaming pile of suckage. How in the hell do you come out of a two week layoff, at home and wet the bed like a bunch of newborn babies? Soft, very soft. I think a game like this can dictate how the rest of the season will go and I don't think it looks very good. We are very limited in our size under and around the basket. Mac is soft, Mitch is Mitch and we don't have anyone else that can play big with strength and power.

Man I miss Doke.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
            Well, I'm traveling and don't have the spreadsheet to calculate and post the scores.

But this one I don't think I need the spreadsheet.

Looks like everyone but LARP got 100. So congrats LARP, I hope you feel good about that....
            I do. I don’t feel good about the fact that I’m gonna put up about 75 points anyway.

Texas looks pretty legit. I hope this buys Shaka like 5 more years and that he goes right back to sucking next year.

Comment

KU has only lost that bad at home one other time, so I am left with no other option but to contest the legitimacy of today’s contest :)

Comment

Working...
              X