De Sousa said he's opting out to focus on "some personal issues."

Blatant plagiarism.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
      Blatant plagiarism.
      I practice what I preach.

Comment

Comment

We should start a rumor that he was the required sacrificial tribute to be slaughtered at the altar of the NCAA in order to avoid major sanctions.

Comment

What translation is that? I haven't read the bible in a while, but that's certainly not KJV (a.k.a. the GOAT translation).

Comment

The K-State fight feels like it was 8 years ago.

In all honesty, it seems like Silivio's been in a bad way emotionally for awhile. Hopefully leaving puts him on a better path.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                The K-State fight feels like it was 8 years ago.

In all honesty, it seems like Silivio's been in a bad way emotionally for awhile. Hopefully leaving puts him on a better path.
                I don't know why, but my gut says he just wants to head overseas and start earning. Put all of this possible KU sanctions stuff behind him, not have to go to class, pocket more money in a month than his family probably made in 5 years, and try to get into the NBA from there. I doubt he just quits school and basketball, but ya never know, I guess.

Comment

The way Self was talking, our door doesn't exactly sound like it's remaining open like it did even for Vick. And that dude was a loon. The finality of Self's statement says a lot, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                    The way Self was talking, our door doesn't exactly sound like it's remaining open like it did even for Vick. And that dude was a loon. The finality of Self's statement says a lot, I think.
                    Thank God and Greyhoud he's gone ?

Comment

It's a weird public statement. Feels rushed/last-minute. If this had been in the offing for awhile, you'd think the parties would have come up with a better public explanation than "I'm just not in a good head-space right now." I hope everything and everyone is alright.

Comment

I hope the NCAA didn't find a trunk full of cash in a Dodge Charger in the dorm parking lot.

Comment

A wasted opportunity. I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                          X