The three games Bill wanted back & Mary Ann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The three games Bill wanted back & Mary Ann

I don't know if you caught Bill on 94 feet with Jay Bilas last week in Maui. Jay asked him what three games would he like to have back?

Bucknell
    Oregon
    VCU

I would guess Bucknell because the seniors going out on a bad note. Oregon, you are playing in AFH East and blow a pretty well set path to the FF4. VCU, probably his best team of all, that had an easy path to the FF4.

He choose Mary Ann over Ginger. I'm good with that. Apparently some of the other teams coaches weren't comfortable answering that question.

I guess if he could only pick 3. If he could go more, I'm sure he'd include UNI and Kentucky 2012

Comment

I agree with all of these except UK 2012. We were lucky to be in that game, and winning it would have taken a minor miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        I agree with all of these except UK 2012. We were lucky to be in that game, and winning it would have taken a minor miracle.
        Yeah, AD was dominate (xpost Phog), and it never really felt like we had a chance. That one didn't linger for me. VCU and UNI OTOH.

Comment

To clarify, he was asked if there were any games he wished he would have coached differently. I'd guess that's why he didn't have Kentucky on there. I would have thrown Michigan on there for him instead of Oregon, but I'm not him.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
            To clarify, he was asked if there were any games he wished he would have coached differently. I'd guess that's why he didn't have Kentucky on there. I would have thrown Michigan on there for him instead of Oregon, but I'm not him.
            Fuck Trey Burke, also, goddammit EJ!

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
              I think had Gilchrist not blocked that layup by Tyshawn we win that game. Momentum had totally swung our way and we were running. Tyshawn got a touch careless there, and Gilchrist made an amazing play.

Of course it could be my fault. Every other game I drank the same 5 IPA's in order. Sadly one of them had been part of a four pack that I bought out of state, so couldn't replace for the title game.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Fuck Trey Burke, also, goddammit EJ!
                Fk the refs who allowed Burke to foul EJ for 30 feet with no calls how many times in a row?

Comment

I was at both the Michigan and Oregon games, and I have never been more frustrated at how we were coached/gameplanned than I was for that Oregon game. We just sat there and let them kill all the clock every fucking possession and then that one dude would drain a 30 foot three at the end of the shot clock. We then would go drive it to the hole on the other end just to have our shit rejected time after time.

Comment

Working...
                  X