Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk about Non-Con Schedules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's talk about Non-Con Schedules

    Nebraska released theirs (other teams might have as well, this just happened to pop up on my reddit front page)

    Have you ever seen hot garbage? If not, look no further:



    The Cayman Islands Classic also has Colorado State, George Mason, Loyola IL, New Mexico State, Old Dominion, South Florida, and Washington State.

  • #2
    It's garbage, but they're going to be incredibly young and inexperienced. Might as well get a few wins before the 90-game Big Ten schedule crushes them into dust.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
      It's garbage, but they're going to be incredibly young and inexperienced. Might as well get a few wins before the 90-game Big Ten schedule crushes them into dust.
      Yeah, I do agree with that, and I should have put that in my post. From what I saw on reddit, they return on player with minutes from last year and obviously the new coach thing...probably need to get some experience and confidence under the belt

      Comment


      • #4
        kittens released their non-conference schedule yesterday . . .

        2019-20 Non-Conference Schedule

        Oct. 25 - Emporia State (Exh.), Bramlage Coliseum

        Oct. 30 - Washburn (Exh.), Bramlage Coliseum

        Nov. 5 - North Dakota State, Bramlage Coliseum

        Nov. 9 - at UNLV, Thomas & Mack Center

        Nov. 13 - Monmouth, Bramlage Coliseum

        Nov. 19 - Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Bramlage Coliseum

        Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans Fort Myers Tipoff (Suncoast Credit Union Arena, Fort Myers, Fla.)
        Possible Opponents: Bradley, Northwestern, Pittsburgh
        Nov. 25 - vs. TBD
        Nov. 27 - vs. TBD

        Dec. 2 - Florida A&M, Bramlage Coliseum

        Dec. 7 - Marquette, Bramlage Coliseum

        Dec. 11 - Alabama State, Bramlage Coliseum

        Never Forget Tribute Classic Presented by United Rentals (Prudential Center, Newark, N.J.)
        Dec. 14 - Mississippi State

        Wildcat Classic (Sprint Center, Kansas City, Mo.)
        Dec. 21 - Saint Louis

        Dec. 29 - Tulsa, Bramlage Coliseum

        Big 12-SEC Challenge
        Jan. 25 - at TBD

        Comment


        • #5
          That's a pretty decent schedule, considering they lost their two best players. Maybe even a little on the aggressive side, though Marquette is going to be worse than K-State was planning when they put that one on the books.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wut?

            Comment


            • #7
              Other than TBD I think the toughest game the kitties will play is at UNLV. Not an overwhelming schedule by any means.

              Comment


              • #8
                I meant aggressive relative to K-State’s expected level and Bruce’s usual lineup of cupcakes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Iowa State announced theirs 2 days ago . . .

                  Not positive, but I assume their December 4th game is hosting UMKC.

                  2019-20 Non-Conference Schedule

                  Nov. 5 – Mississippi Valley State
                  Nov. 9 – at Oregon State
                  Nov. 12 – Northern Illinois
                  Nov. 19 – Southern Miss (Battle 4 Atlantis Campus Game)
                  Nov. 27-29 – Battle 4 Atlantis
                  (Alabama, Gonzaga, Michigan, North Carolina, Oregon, Seton Hall, Southern Miss)

                  Dec. 4 – Kansas City
                  Dec. 8 – Seton Hall (Big 12 / BIG EAST Scheduling Alliance)
                  Dec. 12 – Iowa (Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series)
                  Dec. 22 – Purdue Fort Wayne
                  Dec. 31 – Florida A&M

                  Jan. 25 – at TBA (Big 12 / SEC Challenge)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FleabitPeanutMonkey View Post
                    Iowa State announced theirs 2 days ago . . .

                    Not positive, but I assume their December 4th game is hosting UMKC.

                    2019-20 Non-Conference Schedule

                    Nov. 5 – Mississippi Valley State
                    Nov. 9 – at Oregon State
                    Nov. 12 – Northern Illinois
                    Nov. 19 – Southern Miss (Battle 4 Atlantis Campus Game)
                    Nov. 27-29 – Battle 4 Atlantis
                    (Alabama, Gonzaga, Michigan, North Carolina, Oregon, Seton Hall, Southern Miss)

                    Dec. 4 – Kansas City
                    Dec. 8 – Seton Hall (Big 12 / BIG EAST Scheduling Alliance)
                    Dec. 12 – Iowa (Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Series)
                    Dec. 22 – Purdue Fort Wayne
                    Dec. 31 – Florida A&M

                    Jan. 25 – at TBA (Big 12 / SEC Challenge)
                    Yeah, I noticed last week that UMKC is rebranding to just "Kansas City."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

                      Yeah, I noticed last week that UMKC is rebranding to just "Kansas City."
                      The wallaroos or kangaroos must not have told Larry Keating as Jayhawks still have their Dec 14th game @ Sprint Center as vs UMKC.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X