KU Picks Up A Grad Transfer From Iowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU Picks Up A Grad Transfer From Iowa

6'5" 210-lb. wing Isaiah Moss. Shot 42% from deep last year, 43% against Big Ten opponents (4th in the conference). Supposedly can defend on the wing, but articles I've read suggest mixed results on that end. He's a good fit for what the Jayhawks need, provided he doesn't have to do anything more on offense and De Sousa/Dok stay available to mask any defensive deficiencies.

Really good pickup, desperately needed someone who can shoot.

Comment

I was hoping he would have originally committed to KU and not Arkansas, but glad he changed his mind. He's should be an improvement over Grimes.

Comment

If he can hit threes and not fuck up too much, he'll be a huge addition over Grimes.

Comment

I think he'll be a very important part of of next year's team. And I wouldn't be shocked if his shooting percentage goes up. Doke demands a double team. Defenders have to sag in when Dotson gets the ball. SDS is a matchup problem. Mitch is a future NBA 1st team all star. Garrett gets in the paint almost as well as Dotson. Maybe with some defensive help his shot won't be so damn flat this year.

All those things should lead to more open shots.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
            I think he'll be a very important part of of next year's team. And I wouldn't be shocked if his shooting percentage goes up. Doke demands a double team. Defenders have to sag in when Dotson gets the ball. SDS is a matchup problem. Mitch is a future NBA 1st team all star. Garrett gets in the paint almost as well as Dotson. Maybe with some defensive help his shot won't be so damn flat this year.

All those things should lead to more open shots.
            Ha

Comment

Working...
            X