Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dok done for the year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SWHawk View Post

    So, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?

    No sugar-coating it...we're in trouble kids. There have been other years where things looked bleak, but this one feels...different.

    Yeah, I'm with you on this one. The only thing that might help us win the conference title is that the Big XII doesn't have very many really good teams this year. (Although we made Iowa State look like a national championship caliber team on Saturday). Without Dok, there's a real chance we don't finish number one (or maybe even number 2) in the Big XII this year. And any hopes of repeating a final four are pretty much gone.


    (All this could change if SDS plays, but at this point I don't really see that happening).

    Comment


    • #17
      This weekend truly sucked. First I had to deal with Double Doink from Cody Parkey and then a few minutes later I saw the Doke story.

      This team needs to start stepping up their game with their ball handling, passing, shooting and defense. That's not asking for too much, is it?

      At this point, I think Bill should just play SDS. Screw the NCAA and their inability to get this situation resolved in a timely manner.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by swidman View Post
        This weekend truly sucked. First I had to deal with Double Doink from Cody Parkey and then a few minutes later I saw the Doke story.

        This team needs to start stepping up their game with their ball handling, passing, shooting and defense. That's not asking for too much, is it?

        At this point, I think Bill should just play SDS. Screw the NCAA and their inability to get this situation resolved in a timely manner.
        If it makes you feel any better that field goal was tipped. Wasn't Parkey .

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

          If it makes you feel any better that field goal was tipped. Wasn't Parkey .
          IF THE BALL WAS TIPPED YOU MUST ACQUIT.

          Comment


          • #20
            I never thought this team would win a natty, but i'm actually not worried about the streak. KU under self always gets better, Grimes certainly can't play worse.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
              I never thought this team would win a natty, but i'm actually not worried about the streak. KU under self always gets better, Grimes certainly can't play worse.
              He was the lone bright spot in that ISU loss.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

                If it makes you feel any better that field goal was tipped. Wasn't Parkey .
                Ya, I saw that yesterday. I'll cut him some slack, but it never should have come down to him kicking a game winning field goal. I'm not going to get into my Bears rant on a thread about Doke being injured.
                BUT....how do you give up 50+ yard on penalties leading to a score as the best defense and then only have 10 men on the field when Philly scored their first TD? ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

                On to next season and to continue with this KU bball season.

                If we can't have SDS, I want more David McCormack!

                Comment

                Working...
                X