• Dok done for the year...

Bloody 'ell.

Comment

So....

No rim defender.

Sub-par 3 point shooting.

Sub-par FT shooting.

Passing game kinda sucks.

Turing the ball over at an alarming rate recently.

Can't seem to finish on fast breaks (even when it's 4 on 1).

What do we have left?

We seem to be decent at mid-range jumpers. So that's nice.

FREE SDS NOW!!!!

Comment

"He'll get an MRI, but they don't think it's serious"

Comment

Kid shoulda gone pro last year I guess...made of glass

Comment

Bill totally thought he was faking it and being a puss. "I don't think it's remotely related" to his other wrist injury.

Ooops.

Comment

Hasn't been Self's finest last 6 mos.

Comment

This is more than I can handle. Oh the humanity. Have to leave the country for four months.

Comment

Sucks for Dok! The rest of the team needs to step up or it will be a long season.

Comment

Fuck. Is it too late to take a medical redshirt? Looks like to qualify the player can't compete in more than 30% of the team's games. We're past the 30% mark, but he missed games because of another injury, so...

I don't see him going pro, because the NBA just doesn't want players with his skill set right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post
                      Sucks for Dok! The rest of the team needs to step up or it will be a short season.

Comment

Originally posted by RedEyedGhost View Post
                        Fuck. Is it too late to take a medical redshirt? Looks like to qualify the player can't compete in more than 30% of the team's games. We're past the 30% mark, but he missed games because of another injury, so...

I don't see him going pro, because the NBA just doesn't want players with his skill set right now.
                        Dunking really isn’t a skill set. He’s got decent footwork and a nice up and under on the shot fake, but he’s slow and a sub par rebounder for his size. Losing him hurts because without SDS we don’t have a true big. If we had any outside shooting the loss would be greatly lessened. The real downfall of this years team is the lack of a true 3 guard, a josh Jackson or Xavier Henry or Travis Releford or Rush. Those were guys who could shoot and pull the weak side glass to the tune of 6 boards a game from the wing. It wasn’t that long ago that it seemed we had a roster full of 3 guards, and now we have a roster with none. Combine that with relying on a bi polar Vick and this team has a real shot at double digit losses if SDS doesn’t get cleared. Of course that could be negated if the light goes on for grimes and he evolves into a true one and done player. Missing on Langford really hurts right now

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                          So....

No rim defender.

Sub-par 3 point shooting.

Sub-par FT shooting.

Passing game kinda sucks.

Turing the ball over at an alarming rate recently.

Can't seem to finish on fast breaks (even when it's 4 on 1).

What do we have left?

We seem to be decent at mid-range jumpers. So that's nice.

FREE SDS NOW!!!!
                          So, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?

No sugar-coating it...we're in trouble kids. There have been other years where things looked bleak, but this one feels...different.

Comment

Originally posted by SWHawk View Post

So, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you like the play?

No sugar-coating it...we're in trouble kids. There have been other years where things looked bleak, but this one feels...different.
                            Things don't feel cohesive right now. I'm not ready to panic just yet. Let's see how the team responds. Grimes seems to be starting to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                              Bill totally thought he was faking it and being a puss. "I don't think it's remotely related" to his other wrist injury.

Ooops.
                              I mean, it is on the other wrist soo..... not remotely related.

Comment

Working...
                              X