• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Was A Good LossĀ®.

Comment

Bullshit loss

Comment

So I hear the refs were pretty awful. I recorded the game and saw we lost. Should I go and watch the game, or just erase it for good?

Comment

Refs weren't that awful, but there were a few bad calls. We played like suck in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
            Refs weren't that awful, but there were a few bad calls. We played like suck in the 2nd half.
            This is correct. Plus, a couple ASU players got hot at the end of the game.

Comment

The back court that wasn't and the non-call on our player (Vick?) getting his hands/wrists nailed on a missed 3 sealed our fate though. While generally not called any worse for or against us, those two late missed calls did aid them in getting "hot," IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                They were pretty horrific in general. They allowed a ton of contact for ASU, and called touch fouls on us. They missed some really bad ones in ASU's favor that greatly aided them in the win.

We lost because we wasted far too many possessions with careless or just plain stupidity in the second half.

I officially hate ASU.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                  This Was A Good LossĀ®.
                  I know people roll their eyes when they hear that, but there is something to be said about a "good" loss. Helps players and coaches refocus, makes the flaws more noticeable since a win can cover up, or at least give the illusion, that you have it figured out. Might as well turn a bad day into a good one...take the information, use it and move on.

Comment

Better this than in conference i guess, but there are no such thing as a good loss.

Comment

I burned the tape. I'm hoping they can figure out some of their faults for the Saturday game. They really haven't played a great whole game yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X