No announcement yet.

SDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this appears to be coming to a head.

Comment

Whelp. I guess that rules him out.

Comment

Is this the part where the NCAA puts an entire directional school on probation and lets Silvio play?...er...wait...for a second there I thought we were Duke...never mind.

Comment

I'm glad his lawyer is saying something. If the NCAA doesn't act on this sooner rather than later, and by later I mean by the end of the season, he's gonna sue the shit outta the NCAA on behalf of his client.

That would be nice.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Make a fucking ruling NCAA! How many times has KU had to do this with a player? Selby, Diallo, Alexander, who else? Other schools just say "fuck it" and play the kids and don't ever seem to get in trouble...cough....Duke....cough...

We should just play him at this point and give a finger to the NCAA.

Comment

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
              Never gonna get it (whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa)
              Never gonna get it, never get it

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                This is ridiculous. Make a fucking ruling NCAA! How many times has KU had to do this with a player? Selby, Diallo, Alexander, who else? Other schools just say "fuck it" and play the kids and don't ever seem to get in trouble...cough....Duke....cough...

We should just play him at this point and give a finger to the NCAA.
                Don’t forget the most recent, Billy P.

Comment

It's beyond ridiculous. I think Bill should play him, giving the NCAA a big middle finger. At this point in the season I would just do it, consequences be damned. The kid should be playing by now.

Comment

The NCAA just ruled on the Miami kid. Basically, suspended for this entire season and 40% of next season. The kid has decided to leave school and prepare for the draft.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...mainder-season

Comment

Does anyone know if there is some kind of contract between the schools and the NCAA. I know that basically the NCAA is all the member schools, but what if the schools just decided to ignore the NCAA's rules (this is just a thought experiment) and played the players, eligible or not. What if they decided to create their own tournament in March? Are they contractually obligated or prohibited from having their own "March Madness"?

Just not sure how exactly the NCAA has all this power, if it's the schools who are technically the NCAA. Why don't they change the rules if they are the ones making the rules up?

Comment

He gone.

Comment

It is truly despicable that an institution that claims to be for the student-athlete turns around and vindictively punishes a student for something they knew nothing about. It's a disgusting and shocking display of power gone overboard. By attempting to look like they are in control they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that are anything but. May this be the beginning of the end for the NCAA. They have worn out their usefulness.

Comment

Horrible decision! 2 fucking years??? He didn't even take the money, it was the guardian!
                            I hope Silvo sues the pants off the NCAA!

Comment

Wtf happened to piss the NCAA off so much? First the Moo decision and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                                Wtf happened to piss the NCAA off so much? First the Moo decision and now this.
                                Who knew KU and Mizzou fans and administrations would totally agree on something....THE NCAA SUCKS!!!

Damn you Cam Newton and your cheating father. You forced the NCAA to change the rule that ultimately cost SDS his career at KU.

Comment

Working...
                                X