No announcement yet.

SDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing he got "x" number of games suspension or something like that and it will be up after the next game or two.

Comment

Solve for 'x'....

Comment

More like XXX...on account of he's getting fucked.

Comment

I wouldn't get my hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
            I wouldn't get my hopes up
            YOU GET YOUR HOPES UP RIGHT MEOW.

Comment

I would like this resolved now! I'm an annual dues paying alum and would like SDS active before years end.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                I'm guessing he got "x" number of games suspension or something like that and it will be up after the next game or two.
                If this is right and he got a suspension for “x” games, why wouldn’t they have announced that like every other suspension? Plus, Self just said that nothing has developed regarding SDS playing. Doesn’t sound like a finite suspension.

Comment

His suspension is not valid in Macedonia. I have it on good authority that Russel Robinson is holding a spot open for him on Levski Lukoil. RussRob is kind of a big deal there.

Comment

Probably nothing, but FWIW (Witherspoon has since deleted the tweet)

Comment

So...in other words, nothing new. SDS is STILL not playing and it doesn't appear any time soon.

Comment

KU is supposedly submitting paperwork to the NCAA to have SDS reinstated immediately sometime this week. Also, the alleged $60k from a Maryland booster was investigated by both Maryland & the NCAA and evidence of said payment has never been found. Article below is a pay site.

https://theathletic.com/765406/2019/...lvio-de-sousa/

Comment

I like The Athletic, so I won't copy and paste from behind the paywall, but the gist is that KU is planning to acknowledge that the $2,500 payment from TJ Gassnola to Silvio's handlers constituted a violation and that based on precedent, that has generally amounted to a 16-game suspension, which Silvio has now "served." Other punishment like forfeiture of last year's games and the vacation of last year's Final Four would still be on the table, though. It sounds like all KU is asking is for him to be allowed to play.

Comment

Why did they wait this long to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                              I like The Athletic, so I won't copy and paste from behind the paywall, but the gist is that KU is planning to acknowledge that the $2,500 payment from TJ Gassnola to Silvio's handlers constituted a violation and that based on precedent, that has generally amounted to a 16-game suspension, which Silvio has now "served." Other punishment like forfeiture of last year's games and the vacation of last year's Final Four would still be on the table, though. It sounds like all KU is asking is for him to be allowed to play.
                              Here's a bleacher report link, which isn't behind a paywall.
                              Kansas is reportedly set to acknowledge an Adidas consultant paid Silvio​ De Sousa's guardian $2,500 and ask the NCAA for his immediate reinstatement...

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post
                                Why did they wait this long to do this?
                                I'm guessing its Fran's fault. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X