SDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDS

Two posters on the Phog are saying that good news is coming regarding Silvio. One I do not know their history as far as being accurate, but the other seems to have some pretty solid connections. Fingers crossed that we get him back.

Any sense of a timeframe to their claims?

Comment

Which one is Neenyo? That dude cracks me up. He’s a great, great guy (met him like 10 years ago), but man he is rarely right. Still, who knows. It tracks logically. Would be fantastic for us. Would have been nice to redshirt Mitch, but oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
        Which one is Neenyo? That dude cracks me up. He’s a great, great guy (met him like 10 years ago), but man he is rarely right. Still, who knows. It tracks logically. Would be fantastic for us. Would have been nice to redshirt Mitch, but oh well!
        Neenyo is the one I don't know about as far as history, although someone did mention that he had Josh Jackson to KU way before anybody else. The other is OSUGem, who is friends with a big time donor. Called the Les Miles to KU before Beaty was even fired.

FrobozMumbar by Christmas is the estimate.

Comment

Gem I’d trust. She married into big donor money if I recall so is pretty well connected. Neenyo is more speculative.

Comment

This would indeed be great news, especially with Dok out indefinitely.

Comment

If positive news (or decision) regarding SDS has been received, then why are they waiting to announce it or play him?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post
                If positive news (or decision) regarding SDS has been received, then why are they waiting to announce it or play him?
                Because it’s none of our business? No clue. It really could be as simple as they want to let the big money donors know and lord it over the poor schlubs.

Comment

It may be a matter of they have heard from the NCAA that they are leaning towards clearing him, but are not 100% or the NCAA said you can announce his return after a certain game...bah,...who knows? The NCAA is such a twisted fuck of an organization it could be anything or nothing.

Comment

What would be the first game of the new semester?

I seem to remember speculation that Billy would be cleared for the start of the second semester. Let’s hope this case doesn’t turn out like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SCOjayhawk View Post
                      What would be the first game of the new semester?

I seem to remember speculation that Billy would be cleared for the start of the second semester. Let’s hope this case doesn’t turn out like that one.
                      Charger Billy probably would have been cleared by the semester if his mother had cooperated in the NCAA investigation. Or maybe she would be in jail and he would still be fighting for a spot in the G league.

P.S. Am I the only one who finds it funny that Billy ended up as a Canton Charger?

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

P.S. Am I the only one who finds it funny that Billy ended up as a Canton Charger?
                        Holy shit I hadn’t heard that. That’s freakin hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

The universe has a sense of humor.

Comment

Great to have an SCO sighting, btw

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

Because it’s none of our business? No clue. It really could be as simple as they want to let the big money donors know and lord it over the poor schlubs.
                              Seems like a far fetched reason to wait on an announcement if in fact there really is good news. If he’s good to play, there’s no real reason not to announce. That tells me that him playing is not a done deal. Sorry if I’m being pessimistic, it’s just who I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X