Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there were 8

Comment

Houston the only survivor of the group. Down to 6 and we're up tomorrow.

Comment

And then there were 5. Dammit

Comment

Shocking loss by Nevada to ruin their strongest bid for an undefeated season.

Down to the final 3 of

Houston
          Virginia
          Michigan

Apparrently I missed St Johns going down, but they were never a legit threat of running the table.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
            Shocking loss by Nevada to ruin their strongest bid for an undefeated season.

Down to the final 3 of

Houston
            Virginia
            Michigan

Apparrently I missed St Johns going down, but they were never a legit threat of running the table.
            AND Nevada goes down thanks in part to 9 points, 12 rebounds and 2 blocks from New Mexico forward Carlton Bragg.

It looks like it'll be a toss-up between Michigan and Virginia for last remaining undefeated. I'll stick with Michigan as my pick.

Comment

What is Tony Bennett's secret to getting team's with average athletes to be the top 5 in the nation in defense year-in-and-year-out? And why haven't more coaches studied the style and adopted the principles?

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

AND Nevada goes down thanks in part to 9 points, 12 rebounds and 2 blocks from New Mexico forward Carlton Bragg.

It looks like it'll be a toss-up between Michigan and Virginia for last remaining undefeated. I'll stick with Michigan as my pick.
                I dunno, Houston's conference is pretty weak. Also, way to go Bragg.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandas View Post
                  What is Tony Bennett's secret to getting team's with average athletes to be the top 5 in the nation in defense year-in-and-year-out? And why haven't more coaches studied the style and adopted the principles?
                  Boring basketball.

Comment

Houston is only favored by 1 tonight @Temple, could be down to 2 soon.

Comment

What a way for any team to go down, much less an undefeated one, but them's the breaks.

Comment

That was the right call too. No one can complain about that

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Boring basketball.
                          Ho hum. Another absolute beat down of a kempom top 10 team by the Wahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandas View Post

Ho hum. Another absolute beat down of a kempom top 10 team by the Wahoos.
                            Now if only they could do that to UMBC.

Comment

Working...
                            X