No announcement yet.

Guess the Score: Kansas vs. Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick seems like a pretty chill dude. Idk.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

What's KU's record in games you've attended?
      Went to almost every home game for about 8 years, so... they won most of them, haha.

Would be interesting to see what their record is in neutral site games I've attended. Haven't been in a handful of years now (and doubt I'll go again anytime soon), but I used to go to a lot of regional games and all the Final Four games. Prior to this past year, I hadn't missed a Final Four game since the ones 1993 (granted there were only 4 in that time span).

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

Went to almost every home game for about 8 years, so... they won most of them, haha.

Would be interesting to see what their record is in neutral site games I've attended. Haven't been in a handful of years now (and doubt I'll go again anytime soon), but I used to go to a lot of regional games and all the Final Four games. Prior to this past year, I hadn't missed a Final Four game since the ones 1993 (granted there were only 4 in that time span).
        Dammit, you aren't giving me enough info to know if you are a jinx or not so I can't know to go all EasyDisease on my pick or not. I've attended exactly 2 KU losses, both at the sprint center. Davidson with my Dad (he's no longer allowed to go with me ). And Baylor in the Big 12 tournament.

Comment

KU: 90
          TN: 82

Comment

KU 81
            TN 79

I don't have a really good feeling about this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
              KU - 86
              UT - 81
              Nice guess

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

Nice guess
                Ya think? Glad we won, but I would have preferred to have won it in regulation.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post

Ya think? Glad we won, but I would have preferred to have won it in regulation.
                  Me too. My score would have been much closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post

Me too. My score would have been much closer.

Comment

Working...
                    X