Grayson Allen gonna Grayson Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
    I hate Grayson with the heat of a 1000 suns, but that just looked like a run of the mill hard foul to me. Am I wrong?
    Trippy popped Williams on the head using his right elbow -- a flagrant foul in nba. The video stops early, but given it was his 2nd flagrant foul the officials did DQ or bounce him to the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by FleabitPeanutMonkey View Post

Trippy popped Williams on the head using his right elbow -- a flagrant foul in nba. The video stops early, but given it was his 2nd flagrant foul the officials did DQ or bounce him to the locker room.
      Gotcha.

Comment

No, Gard, that was him lashing out like the petulant child he is. The run of the mill hard foul you normally see is on the arms. Swing down hard to prevent the arms going up to get the shot off. This was a swing at the guy's head.

Comment

Originally posted by FleabitPeanutMonkey View Post
          Sounds like Dan Dackich with the blistering commentary. Big Ten / Hoosier boy not soft pedaling it like how espn's pro-ACC crews used to describe Trippy's game.
          I like Dakich a lot, provided he's talking about what's taking place on the court and absolutely nothing else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

I like Dakich a lot, provided he's talking about what's taking place on the court and absolutely nothing else.
              He loves to troll though, he can't help it

Comment

I would love to see Grayson take a shot at the Emotional Lesbian formerly known as DMC

he's going to end up in a body bag....at a certain point, there's gotta be something broken upstairs

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                  I would love to see Grayson take a shot at the Emotional Lesbian formerly known as DMC

he's going to end up in a body bag....at a certain point, there's gotta be something broken upstairs

Comment

There’s no way he isn’t Ratface’s illegitimate child, right?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                      There’s no way he isn’t Ratface’s illegitimate child, right?
                      Ted Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

Ted Cruz.
                        Could be both. We have the technology.

Comment

I Hybrid Lovechildren

Comment

Working...
                          X