• Show
Clear All

• And there go the twins...

Taking their talents to the NBA.

http://insurancenewsnet.com/article....type=newswires

Comment

Shocked.

Comment

Best of luck to them. Hope to see them tear it up.

Comment

Hopefully they actually get picked by a team that wants to use them and don't get screwed like Aldrich did.

Comment

I understand the decision, but is it really wise to hire an agent at this point not knowing whether or not there will even be an NBA season next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawker View Post
              Hopefully they actually get picked by a team that wants to use them and don't get screwed like Aldrich did.
              I don't follw the NBA much other than UK players. What's the deal with Aldrich?

Comment

Cole has been up and down between NBA and NDBL. Currently on the Thunder. He is fine. He will be in the NBA a long long time. My guess as long as Ostertag and Pollard. That will make him a ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                  I don't follw the NBA much other than UK players. What's the deal with Aldrich?
                  Picked up in the lottery by NO, and OKC traded to get him, even though they were already loaded with big men. Basically robbed him of any real opportunity for playing time.

Comment

I haven't been too kind to the twins on twitter today.

Putting out the statement via a Business Wire press release from your agent is kinda bullshit. Give the fans who supported your punk asses for 3 disappointing years something a little better than that press release....something through the school, the AD, twitter even..jeez
                    Last edited by Evolvehawk; 04-07-11, 10:16 PM.

Comment

But self cannot develop talent...why do they think they are ready TDH?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post

Putting out the statement via a Business Wire press release from your agent is kinda bullshit. Give the fans who supported your punk asses for 3 disappointing years
                        yikes

Comment

Originally posted by RDhawk View Post
                          But self cannot develop talent...why do they think they are ready TDH?
                          Go back and read my post on the first page of the Selby thread mo-mo. I said the Morrii could very well denounce my assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post

Putting out the statement via a Business Wire press release from your agent is kinda bullshit. Give the fans who supported your punk asses for 3 disappointing years something a little better than that press release....something through the school, the AD, twitter even..jeez
                            WTH difference does it make? Quit being so butthurt about it and wish your boys well in their basketball careers. You sound like the whiny ass dook fans that have been bashing Irving for leaving.

Comment

Evolve turns quickly. Gotta watch your back.

Comment

Working...
                              X