Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters chat today? Also, link to the best sports website ever

Ok, even non golfers have to appreciate the web design of Masters.com

Unreal. Videos. The live cameras. Awesome.

http://www.masters.com

I enjoy playing golf. I'm not very good, but watching it on TV just does nothing for me. Sorry bro.

Comment

It's official, ICT is ghey.

Comment

COME ON TIGER!!!

Comment

Televised golf is the greatest background noise for a nap OF ALL TIME.

Comment

Comparing "watching golf" to "watching the Masters" is like comparing watching a random week 7 Buffalo vs Cincinnati football game to watching the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
              Comparing "watching golf" to "watching the Masters" is like comparing watching a random week 7 Buffalo vs Cincinnati football game to watching the Superbowl.

Are you trying to convey to me the idea that just like the SuperBowl, the Masters is the pinnacle event of its sport.... except if you don't like watching the sport, why would one care? Similarly to how some don't like watching football, and thus couldn't care less about the SuperBowl?

Perhaps you were implying that like the SuperBowl, the Masters isn't actually about the sport itself, and instead most people watch for the commercials? Or were you implying that like the SuperBowl, the Masters is watching a bunch of guys I have no real interest in any other day of the year?

Help me out Wave. Your analogy has my head spinning bro!

Comment

I am saying there are millions of people that watch superbowl that don't watch a single regular season football game. There are millions of people that watch the masters that don't watch another golf tournament during the year.

Non-football people watch superbowl for parties and advertisements. Non-golf people watch masters for the beauty of the course and drama of the action.

Comment

Well Wave... you setup a Masters watch party that involves girls drinking and I'm there bro!

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                    Well Wave... you setup a Masters watch party that involves girls drinking and I'm there bro!
                    Why? We've already determined your gheyness.

Comment

He's gotta have somebody to be there that he knows won't be watching and that he can talk about "what not to wear" with

Comment

I gotta say, that Masters Chat was ROCKIN' today!!!!

Personally, I vote that we add a golf-specific forum.

Comment

Gary Woodland is absolutely TEARING it up!!!! 5 under on last holes. He is 2 under now almost on first page of leaderboard. Awesome for an Augusta rookie.

Rock Chalk kid. Rock Chalk.

Comment

38-31 for Gary today.
                            Kid played a helluva back nine.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
                              Non-golf people watch masters for the beauty of the course and drama of the action.
                              "Action" and "drama" used to describe golf. Impressive.

If you think golf is exciting, you probably shit your pants every time somebody makes a contested jump shot in basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X