Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • National Championship Game

    I don't think UConn's frontcourt will handle Butler's very well. But the guards will be -- a REAL DOGFIGHT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Mike Vick can't wait! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    11
    Butler Bulldogs
    54.55%
    6
    Connecticut Huskies
    45.45%
    5
    I heart Hoopo
    0.00%
    0

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    That joke is ALMOST not funny anymore.

    Ahhh, hell..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLLERCOPTERS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
      That joke is ALMOST not funny anymore.

      Ahhh, hell..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLLERCOPTERS
      Correction: It was never funny.

      Now, Hitler jacking off a dachsund -- THAT'S FUNNY!

      Comment


      • #4
        Fuck Matt Howard's dumbass. LEGGOO Kemba!

        Comment


        • #5
          Worst title game I've ever seen.

          Comment


          • #6
            no option for "DID NOT WATCH"?!?!?!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
              Fuck Matt Howard's dumbass. LEGGOO Kemba!
              And Matt Howard proves to be the most overrated player in basketball.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
                And Matt Howard proves to be the most overrated player in basketball.
                lol because UConn played so well too. Every player on that court looked like absolute shit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Worst title game EVER. I said EVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR.

                  How the fuck does a team in the championship game shoot 18.8% for the GAME?!?!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                    Worst title game EVER. I said EVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR.

                    How the fuck does a team in the championship game shoot 18.8% for the GAME?!?!
                    only way it would have been worse is UK in the finals

                    keke?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You still mad that you got Skeened.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've had more enjoyable shits.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some "dogfight" that game turned out to be.

                          You all think WE are disappointed. Think how let-down Michael Vick must feel right now.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
                            Some "dogfight" that game turned out to be.

                            You all think WE are disappointed. Think how let-down Michael Vick must feel right now.
                            He's seen more exciting Puppy Bowls.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X