Good Luck this weekend TDH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck this weekend TDH

Back again to the Final Four. And getting through Ohio State and North Carolina was a very good accomplishment. While I detest John Calipari with every part of my being, His record the last 2 years is quite the jolt for a Kentucky program that had been staggering.
    The father-in-law, who is 89 and one of the best college basketball fans that I know, tried to walk on to Kentucky's team before the war. I watched some tournament games with him this year and he is still a diehard wildcat. So I don't have a dislike for the Wildcat fans, even though everywhere I look on the web they are awful.
    Anyway, wish we were there. Like last year, it would have been a great game.

Thank you sir, classy post. Cool story about your FIL, too.

Honestly, I wish you guys were here, too. Would've made for a championship game for the ages, and it would be cool as hell to hook up with some of you guys over beers and basketball. Like I mentioned, if any of you guys still made the trip the beer's on tdh.

Comment

Good luck this weekend. You have to admit, Cal gets teams to the final four.

Comment

Gotta admit...this is Cal's first final 4

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
          Thank you sir, classy post. Cool story about your FIL, too.

Honestly, I wish you guys were here, too. Would've made for a championship game for the ages, and it would be cool as hell to hook up with some of you guys over beers and basketball. Like I mentioned, if any of you guys still made the trip the beer's on tdh.
          Is the beer still on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
            Is the beer still on you?
            If you're in Houston, you bet.

Comment

Working...
            X