Gotta give it up to the Shox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give it up to the Shox

I know it's just the NIT, but the Shox played some fantastic basketball throughout the tournament. That was a team that really belonged in the NCAA tourney, and would have done some damage had they not blown multiple games during the year.

I also really liked how Greg Marshall used his depth. Not that Self needs any tips from Marshall, but it was impressive to see the confidence in the bench players was just the same as the starters as they played 10 guys a lot with no drop-off.

If you have to be in the NIT, might as well win it.

Meh. Wichitaians are fags.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
      Meh. Wichitaians are fags.
      Paging ICT

Comment

Meh.... I watched the game. I also watched the game before it. The team that played tuesday looked dominant, however the opponent looked very frail. The game last night was very spastic. There would be 8 min runs of no scoring from either team, and it wasn't defense related.

Great win for the Shox and a nice cap to a good season for them. I give them props, but living here sucks when the Shox do well. I was called an "arrogant SoB" last night because when I was asked which players from WSU could start for KU, I laughed and said none.

Comment

What's an NIT?

Comment

Working...
          X