Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing Turner Gill DESTROYS our old coach on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing Turner Gill DESTROYS our old coach on....

Our PR/Internet Marketing Department is incredible. I do believe this has Turner's handprints on it. This should be a good recruiting tool for parents and student athletes. Good job coach. Good job Micah Brown.

http://www.coachturnergill.com/

my thread had a bad title :sadbanana:

that said, they have an absolutely awful transitional photo where they have a 75% empty stadium

wut?

Comment

oops. Sorry Joe. Feel free to cut off my hand or merge. Whichever you feel is a fitting punishment.

Comment

meh, your thread title warrants more response, I'll let mine die

I got lazy this morning when I was spamming our board

Comment

What was the name of the guy who did the gridiron videos? something Brown? I hope he does them again.

Comment

funny oobers is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
              funny oobers is funny
              I agree. Haahahahahahahhahahah

Wavethewheat doesn't get it.

Comment

Going to keep powering through not getting joke....

These are Micah's comments from another site that was giving his praise.

Thanks for checking the site out guys - we are really proud of it. As we continue to break new ground in the recruiting world - I can tell you this is a SMALL step towards even bigger things we've got in store. As some of you will notice - we are still working to iron out some small details - especially in the players section - but we'll hopefully get everything nailed down relatively soon.

Look for this site to continue to develop over the course of the season. The news ticker on the site will eventually serve as a guide to where new videos/news can be located not only externally but internally. This spring we are planning to have a "Play of the Day" which will be featured on the site as well as uploaded to the KU Football facebook page for those of you that want still grab the vimeo links.

We all appreciate your excitement over this years team - and as a former player - it makes my job so enjoyable knowing that the community believes in this program as much as I do. Get ready for some great stuff this upcoming spring.

Comment

Those wallpapers are inspirationally awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
                    I agree. Haahahahahahahhahahah

It's ok.

Neither do I

Comment

If you click at the adidas link, it looks like there are designs for new uniforms...not sure if that's what we're really going to see next season or not, but it looks like player names are back on. They've also changed slightly in design...if indeed that is a preview of what we'll be seeing on the field.

Comment

Our PR/Internet Marketing Department is incredible. I do believe this has Turner's handprints on it. This should be a good recruiting tool for parents and student athletes. Good job coach. Good job Micah Brown.

http://www.coachturnergill.com/
                        Wow.

Wave said something nice about Gill....i'm suprised.

Comment

It helps that they list KC as a place on the Player Life. Lawrence is awesome and all, but recruits won't know that and I bet they'll be excited to be close to a larger city they've heard of.

edit- anyone like the Throwbacks? I think I'd like them.

Comment

RE: Throwbacks: They are good. Except for the Nebraska helmet. Lose the white helmet. Slap a bird on the side and boom. Throwback bitches.

Comment

Good job Micah Brown.

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                              What was the name of the guy who did the gridiron videos? something Brown? I hope he does them again.
                              Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                              funny oobers is funny
                              Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                              It's ok.

Neither do I

Apparently this was tldr for Oobers

Comment

Working...
                              X