Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Rose has upset K, as well

LINK

"Obviously, that was a poor choice of words and very insulting to everyone here at Duke but especially, not just our African-American players, but any African-American students," Krzyzewski said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000 in Chicago Tuesday. "When you judge within a race, you start judging, like you put categories as to who you are. I think that's just the wrong thing to do."
    Krzyzewski said one of the Fab Five could have ended up at Duke.
    "We were very successful against them and, to be quite frank with you, we recruited Chris Webber," he said. "I didn't recruit Jalen Rose because we had Grant Hill and I'm happy with that. We didn't look at the other, Juwan Howard [because] we knew he wasn't going to come to Duke. The other two kids we didn't think were the caliber that could play as well as Thomas Hill and Brian Davis and Billy McCaffery. They're good kids. They were good kids."

Nuke Duke.

Comment

I hate Duke.... but Coach K is class. I also believe he is part elf, because the man never ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
        I hate Duke.... but Coach K is class. I also believe he is part elf, because the man never ages.
        I thought everybody knew he is made of wax.

Comment

Tell K to go cry to recruits about it.....oh wait, he already does.

Comment

All of the quotes that I have read from Jalen Rose are how he felt then - not now. Coach K has a problem that in the documentry they didn't say how they feel now, perhaps he did but who ever produced the documentry decided not to include it. They could have just let it go, instead Coach K and Grant Hill choose to lecture the Jalen Rose publicly.

For Chrissakes, get over it.

Comment

Working...
            X