Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Likelihood of UK being investigated after this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likelihood of UK being investigated after this year?

I'm honestly ignorant, but I've heard people say that the NCAA was just waiting for Cal to win something at UK before they looked into him

probably just haters talking...but I didn't know if it would actually happen

perhaps deere would like to comment
    Last edited by Joe Norris; 03-29-11, 12:13 PM.

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
    Zero point zero percent. The man has changed. He has seen the error of his ways.

Comment

I can promise you this, if you want to catch the hot scoop on any and everything UK-related, just keep tabs on louisville's Scout board. I'm not even joking. Total, unadulterated obsession over all thinks UK over there. Granted, 99.9 of the UK threads over there (and that's predominantly what they post about) are nothing but figments of someone's imagination, but if something is going down I promise you you'll see it there first.

But to the point, don't hold your breaths in regards to Cal being investigated. The NCAA is waiting for him to win something before they hammer him? That's rich. If they (NCAA) REALLY wanted to burn him they would've pulled a Rose and cleared Kanter earlier only to declare him ineligible after the fact. Think about it.

Comment

Pulled a Rose thing? That's rich. It was the SAT people that inquired of Rose and he blew them off, as did Cal.
        Personally I don't think that Cal pulls anything at uk. He doesn't have to. He isn't about to crap on that 4 mil a year golden goose plus everytime he breaks wind he can bottle it and auction it off. The guy has the world by the ass right now and getting Kentucky back to the Final Four is GOLD for big blue nation.

Comment

"We've gotten into this situation where integrity is really lacking and that's why I'm glad I'm not coaching. You see we've got a coach at Kentucky, who put two schools on probation and he's still coaching. I really don't understand that."

Comment

I'd be a fool to say he's not complicit in some of the stuff that happens but it's sour grapes to keep harping on it. If we weren't getting burned for the same recruits it wouldn't bother people as much. If there's enough dirt, it will all come out in the wash. Frankly, I think winning a NC lessens the likelihood that he gets hammered; or at least anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
            X