• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF Prediction thread

VCU will go cold

Butler will become the BTOAT

you know

I predict that the only sporting event I'll be watching next week deals with major league baseball.

I know it's immature, but when the season ends, I can't make myself watch anyone else's games.

Comment

I'll probably be watching college basketball

2008 FF----> KU WINS

2008 NC---> KU WINS

Comment

I predict Butler over VCU and UK over UConn with UK taking it all.

Believe me, it pains me to admit that and I hope I am wrong. Odds are good that I am. One look at my bracket tells you I have no idea what I am talking about.

Comment

It's amazing Butler proved to not be a fluke last year.

UK is looking good right now but VCU or Butler could also win it all. Then again Uconn has gone nuts and could win it too.

Hell I just like good bball

Comment

Here is the way I look at it -

I don't give a shit. I don't even care if I miss it.

Kentucky wins it and it gets vacated in a few years anyway.
            UCONN wins it and at the rate they're going it gets vacated in a few years anyway.
            Butler wins it and it gives life to mid-major argument everywhere. And I fucking hate Matt Howard.
            VCU wins it and we very well might have a 96 team tourney next year. Fuck them. This is literally the worst thing that could have possibly happened with the first four this year.

All in all, I hope UCONN wins it. I like Kemba. Its not Cal or a mid-major or fucking VCU douches. And I want to see Calhoun win it and Geno not win it and Calhoun to tell him to suck it, you don't sell out because wimmenz bball sucks ass.

I wish the Masters was this weekend.

Comment

Butler demolishes VCU. UK takes UConn in OT.

Then...Butler handles UK for one of the most memorable non-KU Championship games in NCAA history.

Comment

I still can't believe a 20-11 4th place Colonial League team could very well win the National Title. So. Fucking. Ridiculous.

Comment

I will probably watch most of all three games simply because of the high drama associated with these games. I have no reason to hate VCU since they rose to the occassion we didn't. I would love to see either Butler or VCU take down either UK or UConn - that would be hilarious.

Comment

All I know is, all you "Mid Major haters" / "Only best in conference should make it fans" out there, have fun rooting for Kentucky to win it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X