Where is Wave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Wave?

I need some inside scoop into why we lost. Ace & Gary can give their best scoop as well in this thread.

Suicide?

Comment

As for why we lost....I already put that out there. Our guards. Specifically Reed, Morningstar and Selby.

Comment

That's what I'm worried about. Maybe this thread will save him if he hasn't done it already.

Comment

Or it will help him step off.

Comment

eh, he is probably out getting the inside scoop on whats going on with Lew and the Mizzou coaching search. Who knows what other breaking news he is getting into. Probably the Twins and TRob's decisions on what to do next year? The NBA and NFL lockouts inside scoop?

Comment

He's still uploading voicemails. Don't bother him.

Comment

He still sends me threatening PMs daily.

Comment

Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
                  As for why we lost....I already put that out there. Our guards. Specifically Reed, Morningstar and Selby.
                  I know it's far from fashionable, but Self could've iced all three pointers at halftime, knowing that we could (and did) shoot ourselves out of the game. He didn't.

Imagine if Sherron never got that steal in the waning minutes of the 2008 championship game. Our perception of Self would be far different today. But the reality is that even that game was a miraculous win. We were all but dead when an improbable, and gutty, series of events happened because guys named Collins, Arthur and Chalmers made big plays.

The fact remains: Self does deserve a measure of criticism for KU's performance in the NCAA Tournament.

Comment

You ALWAYS tell you shooters to keep shooting. Its not like we were jacking up guarded 30 footers. We had wide open looks we just couldn't get to go down. A couple of them were in and out. They were collapsing on the Twins when we got it to them down low. Hell, its not even like they were shooting that well. I don't think either of them made one of the turnaround fadeaways all day. We couldn't make a free throw. TRob didn't even play because of foul trouble.

We just gotta face it. Rush, Robinson, Chalmers, Collins >>>>x100>>>>>>> Taylor, Reed, Morningstar, Selby, Johnson.
                    That is where the game was lost yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                      He still sends me threatening PMs daily.
                      post them... this isn't phog.

Comment

Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
                        You ALWAYS tell you shooters to keep shooting. Its not like we were jacking up guarded 30 footers. .
                        2-22 is an entirely laughable stat. It sure looked like Shaka told his guys to leave Morningstar open more than a few times. Just like Rhode Island in 1997, the opposition let us shoot our way right out of contention.

But you're probably right. The coaches couldn't tell the players to quit shooting 3s. It just looked like fool's gold to the audience.

Comment

Aqui.

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638 View Post
                            post them... this isn't phog.
                            I was just BSing. He hasn't sent me anything, though he does seem to have a thing for me lately.

Kinda flattering.

Comment

I am done messin' with you deere. Enjoy the journey.

Comment

Working...
                              X