I'm hiding here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hiding here

while everyone else in the Jayhawk world blames the refs for this loss.

This is 100% on the team...mostly on the guards.
    Tyrel....1-10
    Brady....1-6
    Selby....1-6

2-22 shooting threes? 15-28 from the line? Allowing wide open 3's all day?

Sure, Keif had a lot of to's, but at least the Morii looked like they halfway came to play. Tyshawn showed up a little. Everyone else sucked major ass. Count me as the happiest person in the world Mario Little is done. Brady and Tyrel will be missed, but both were horrible today.

I welcome all to the Group Hug thread.

Comment

Losing to a better team is one thing. Being in position to win and costing yourself the game is another.

Sadly.....

We didn't do either. We didn't even show up. We slept through the first half. Was pathetic. This one is on our players and their "swagger".

Comment

Refs caused all those misses. I saw it, they really did.

Comment

We simply shit the bed, but ya got to give credit to VCU for playing a helluva game. The better team today won.

Comment

I didn't think that we could possibly play worse than we did in Manhatten.
            I was wrong.

Comment

. . . but, but, but Brady Morningstar is the best defender in the Big XII and, and, and he's money from beyond the arc. He's the glue of the team, he needs more minutes! GMAFB.

Comment

Can somebody hold me? Plz kthx.

And now it's fucking cold and snowing out. I just want to go into hibernation 'til November...

Comment

Originally posted by kcjhawks4 View Post
                  . . . but, but, but Brady Morningstar is the best defender in the Big XII and, and, and he's money from beyond the arc. He's the glue of the team, he needs more minutes! GMAFB.
                  Are you freaking kidding me? You're going to blame all this on Brady?!? Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                  X