Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little bulletin board material for the boys?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bulletin board material for the boys?

LINK

The Morris twins and company breezed past another overmatched team Friday night (Richmond by a 77-57 margin) to move into the Elite Eight with the greatest of ease. Bill Self's team has now beaten a 16th seed, a ninth seed and a 12th seed in what's supposed to be college basketball's ultimate test. And the road doesn't get any tougher. Kansas will play 11th seed VCU Sunday for the right to get to Houston for the Final Four.

And even if the Jayhawks roll to Houston, there's no guarantee that another power team will be waiting in the national semifinals. If No. 8 seed Butler (a team that almost everyone agrees is vastly inferior to the Bulldogs' 2010 Final Four squad) beats Florida on Saturday, it would be sitting there for the Jayhawks.

"Not at all," Kansas forward Marcus Morris says in the Kansas locker room on being asked if the talented Jayhawks crave a test in the tournament. "I feel like we have been tested. It doesn't matter what the seeds are. These are good teams."

And Hot Tub Time Machine was a good movie.

http://www.wavingthewheat.com/showth...worth-the-read.

You Mexican basturd!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post

Joe cheats at posting!

Comment

I thought Hot Tub Time Machine was a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
          I thought Hot Tub Time Machine was a good movie.

That quote invalidates his entire article. What a stooge this guy must be. He probably enjoys chick flicks.

Comment

Use the other thread, mac.

Comment

DAMMIT ALL

Comment

Working...
              X