Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest butthurt anti-KU drivel, but the comments make it worth the read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest butthurt anti-KU drivel, but the comments make it worth the read.

http://culturemap.com/newsdetail/03-...pionship-race/

Picture of the nutsack is still there.

lulz

Comment

What a shitty writer. How the hell did you find Houston Culture Map anyway?

The comments are, indeed, worth trudging through that mess.

"Maybe, you think that makes for all the times when Kansas did have the most talented team in the field (under Roy Williams or Self) and ended up getting bounced out early by another upstart. The tournament that determines the national champion shouldn't be about karmic justice for slights inflicted on teams of the past though. It should determine the best team in the country that year."

Does anybody think THAT statement is true? When everybody picked KU as best in the nation last year, not Duke? It's just a silly statement on the surface, attacking the credibility of the NCAA Tournament to yield a national champion.

Comment

back open

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
          What a shitty writer. How the hell did you find Houston Culture Map anyway?

The comments are, indeed, worth trudging through that mess.

"Maybe, you think that makes for all the times when Kansas did have the most talented team in the field (under Roy Williams or Self) and ended up getting bounced out early by another upstart. The tournament that determines the national champion shouldn't be about karmic justice for slights inflicted on teams of the past though. It should determine the best team in the country that year."

Does anybody think THAT statement is true? When everybody picked KU as best in the nation last year, not Duke? It's just a silly statement on the surface, attacking the credibility of the NCAA Tournament to yield a national champion.

LOL, when was it EVER about that? It's about who gets hot at the right time and who's bracket opens favorably for them. Who was the last No.1 seed to win the tournament by beating a 16, 8, 4, 2, 1, and 1 seed?

Comment

How is this guy a writer? That was so bad I couldn't read the whole thing. I read mor comments then I did the article.

Comment

back open

I'm a victim of MOD ABUSE

Comment

Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
                I'm a victim of MOD ABUSE
                Joe Norris has been sacked and replaced by a slobbering zombie.

Comment

Joe Norris has been sacked and replaced by a slobbering zombie.
                  So you're saying, business as usual

Comment

Well darn, taint not more

Comment

I'd love for this writer and essay to come to the attention of Gottlieb or Bilas...or Barkley.

They could bring this guy in and interview him and have him defend this opinion.

I think YouTube would profit.

Comment

HEY FUCK YOU GUYS

Comment

Working...
                        X