Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge

I would like some please.

I was there in December 2004. In fact, me and my brother are in the lower right of this video. I couldn't believe Big Dub and the other Jayhawks were relaxing on D only up seven points with 90 seconds to play. KU shit down it's shorts that day. And no, I'm not watching that video to relive the moment.

Richmond can kiss my asshole.

Comment

I am starting to get nervous.

This wait is going to kill me today.

We are picking up the kids from school and heading straight to the KU bar. Thankfully, the kids see nothing odd about this plan.

Comment

fuck getting nervous. An old-fashioned ass beating is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638 View Post
          fuck getting nervous. An old-fashioned ass beating is coming.
          Dude, don't lie. You know you're at least a LITTLE nervous/anxious about this game. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubts KU will stomp a mud hole in that spider ass, but this time of year things get crazy as we all know.

One of the good things about being a lower seed (as UK is) going up against a 1 is you don't have the pressure associated with being the higher seed. I have a very calm feeling about our game tonight due to that fact. Most think we won't win, so the boys should come out loose and ready to play. If we lose, well, most thought we should have. If we win, well motherfucker, we might just go all the way.

Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
            I have a very calm feeling about our game tonight due to that fact. Most think we won't win, so the boys should come out loose and ready to play. If we lose, well, most thought we should have. If we win, well motherfucker, we might just go all the way.
            I'm pretty sure you said you've given up drinking for Lent.

But that's what makes UK fans so amusing: Delusion springs anew each March.

Comment

I feel like I've had to puke all day... too nervous.

Comment

how do you only have 92 posts?

n00b

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you said you've given up drinking for Lent.

But that's what makes UK fans so amusing: Delusion springs anew each March.
                  Yep, no drinky for Daddy til Easter (I'll be a slush puppy during Easter mass, but WTF, right?).

What's so delusional about what I said? Nobody has played any better than OSU throughout the year, so if we beat them (and we can), it only stands to reason we could win three more against whomever we meet.

Comment

Any room on the Big Blue Nation bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                      Any room on the Big Blue Nation bandwagon?
                      For my KU pals? All kinds.

Climb aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                        how do you only have 92 posts?

n00b
                        Hey, don't talk trash.

TOS just got blocked at work so it looks like I'm going to be spending more time with you fine, fine people.

Comment

wait, there are Catholics in Kentucky? I thought the Baptists had eradicated you all. Do you have to wear a shamrock or something on your lapel?

Yep, no drinky for Daddy til Easter (I'll be a slush puppy during Easter mass, but WTF, right?).

What's so delusional about what I said? Nobody has played any better than OSU throughout the year, so if we beat them (and we can), it only stands to reason we could win three more against whomever we meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1201Kentucky View Post
                            Hey, don't talk trash.

TOS just got blocked at work so it looks like I'm going to be spending more time with you fine, fine people.
                            http://www.wavingthewheat.com/showth...50-Name-on-TOS

the more you know...

Comment

For my KU pals? All kinds.

Climb aboard.
                              You Wildcats can just keep Geezer.

Comment

Working...
                              X