Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sick of Jimmer and Gus's slobber all over his dong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of Jimmer and Gus's slobber all over his dong.

Maybe it is because he has a stupid name. He'll be gone soon enough. Pullen owned this guy's ass last year.

No, the Jimmer love needed to end

BYU should enjoy their fall back into obscurity

Comment

Well, Missouri should be happy. They both have each other to compete with to see who can get to a final four again next year.

29 shots for 32 points.

Jimmer Fredette, G 44 11-29 3-15 7-7 0 2 5 1 0 6 3 32
      Last edited by Milo; 03-24-11, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Now all the profusion of slobber goes to Kemba, another asshole with a stupid fucking name.

Comment

Kemba is a bigger asshole. At least Jimmer seemed like a nice kid... even if he did whine to the refs a lot. Kemba is just a bitch, as evidenced by his flop after being "leveled by a shoulder". The bump was made, he looked at the guy, and then threw himself on the floor. What a punk ass bitch.

Comment

Damn guys, enjoy the tourney a little. Unless he's smoked my team in the past or something, I love watching a guy like Jimmer or Kemba will their teams to victory in March. I was actually a little torn watching the Florida/BYU game. I wanted the SEC team to advance, but I wanted Jimmer to advance too so I could keep watching him.

Comment

liked watching Jimmer play. Kid was ridiculous. Last night he shot his team out of it though. And Gus is not there for the insight, people.

Comment

Working...
              X