Looming subplot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looming subplot

...Bill Self's team could face Leonard Hamilton's team.

Oh goddammit. ONE GAME AT A TIME, HOOPO. WE MAY LOSE TO RICHMOND NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR ILL-TIMED THREAD THAT PRESUMES KU WILL ADVANCE ON FRIDAY.
    Last edited by Hoopo; 03-23-11, 01:45 PM.

:eek:

Comment

There's a lot of stuff going on in Hoopo's head right now.

Comment

Originally posted by IceHawkE View Post
        There's a lot of stuff going on in Hoopo's head right now.
        Since you asked, you may subscribe to my Cereal Malt Musings blog.

Today, two-fer-one 32oz Dos Equiis amber at El Potro, with the best Mexican buffet east of the Mississippi River.

Not intriguing, or even interesting, that Self will likely face his former college coach?

Comment

You guys are fucked now.

Good job Hoopo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
            Since you asked, you may subscribe to my Cereal Malt Musings blog.

Today, two-fer-one 32oz Dos Equiis amber at El Potro, with the best Mexican buffet east of the Mississippi River.

Not intriguing, or even interesting, that Self will likely face his former college coach?
            My sarcasm meter is apparently broken.

I could be wrong, but I believe Hamilton came to OSU the year after Self was a senior.

Comment

I totally forgot about Paul Hansen. My bad, lol. To be fair, Hansen was very forgettable.

But Self did become an Assistant Coach to Hamilton at OSU, after leaving Larry Brown's staff in 1986.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                I totally forgot about Paul Hansen. My bad, lol. To be fair, Hansen was very forgettable.

But Self did become an Assistant Coach to Hamilton at OSU, after leaving Larry Brown's staff in 1986.
                The media is going try to milk that for all it's worth, but it wouldn't come close to all hype that was Roy vs. Dean years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X