Odds the law firm goes pro after this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds the law firm goes pro after this season

We can do it two ways: if KU wins the title and if they lose somewhere along the way.

I say the twins are 100% gonzo if you guys go all the way. 80% gonzo if you don't.

it depends what the NBA is looking like. If there's a lock out, which is looking pretty likely, then I bet they come back.

Sounds like the lockout for the NBA will be worse than the NFL.

Comment

If we win it all, I don't care...hell if we win, I want them to go...for their own good

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
        If we win it all, I don't care...hell if we win, I want them to go...for their own good
        exactly. If we win it all, then 5 players can leave and I wouldn't care.

Comment

About right, tdh. If we rip down the nets in Houston, they're gone, 100% chance. No Florida-style repeat try.

F.O.E. is a powerful motto with these guys, though. I think if Marcus is projected lotto or mid-late first round and Markieff is questionable in the second round, Marcus may forgo his entry to try another season to improve his own chances and Markieff's as well, as well as all the others, from promising Selby to rising star Robinson. Do not underestimate the level of committment both brothers have to F.O.E.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
            About right, tdh. If we rip down the nets in Houston, they're gone, 100% chance. No Florida-style repeat try.

F.O.E. is a powerful motto with these guys, though. I think if Marcus is projected lotto or mid-late first round and Markieff is questionable in the second round, Marcus may forgo his entry to try another season to improve his own chances and Markieff's as well, as well as all the others, from promising Selby to rising star Robinson. Do not underestimate the level of committment both brothers have to F.O.E.
            Everyone talks about Markieff and Marcus not leaving each other. But both seem to be incredibly close to TRob. Hell, he IS a brother to them now that Angel adopted him. Would they leave him?

I think it's likely they leave, but I'm hopeful they love KU and want to win multiple titles before goin pro.

Comment

Wait...did she actually adopt him?

Comment

i thought I read taht somewhere. But even if not, he's basically family to them now.

Comment

Current gossip is Marcus in the lottery and Kieff mid 1st round. They have to go if that happens.

Comment

If they do go to the NBA this year do you think they would try to get a team to draft both of them? I realize that it would require some real trade creativity but it was done in the NHL with the Sedin twins.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                      Current gossip is Marcus in the lottery and Kieff mid 1st round. They have to go if that happens.
                      If history is any gauge, draft estimates at this time of year are overly high. I could easily see this bit of prognostication resulting in Marcus goind mid-first round, ~15, while Kieff slides into the second round.

Of course history also tells us that winning a National Championship greatly elevates a player's draft stock (as many of the 2008 KU NC team benefitted).

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                        Kieff slides into the second round.
                        I would have thought this before I saw Kieff's human highlight tape on Sunday. as of now he's a first rounder, pre-agent and pre-draft camp and provided there's no tourney meltdown in his future.

Comment

Doesn't matter. The NBA is going to lockout anyway so they'll be back along with nearly everyone else from around the country. Next year could be on of the best years of college bball ever.

Comment

The draft happens before the CBA expires and this is shaping up as a weak draft. Also not that many bigs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                              The draft happens before the CBA expires and this is shaping up as a weak draft. Also not that many bigs this year.
                              They would get drafted, but the question is would they be signed and therefore paid?? I wouldnt think so making staying a smart option.

Comment

Working...
                              X