Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question out of line?

your thoughts?

not a particularly insightful question, but whatev. Pullen is a class act and a skilled player. I wish they would have won, too.

Comment

Out of Line...I don't think so. He was simply asked what emotions he was feeling after a tough, hard fought loss. I think it showed his competitive fire even more so...I am also fine with Frank speaking up(protecting his player), that is what he is suppose to do as well, but out of line I don't think so.

I found myself last night actually pulling for this guy to get it done, he laid it all on the line for his team to get the win and he had very little help from anyone else. We all have sour feelings for the purple people but as a college basketball fan I truly appreciate watching a performance like the one he had last night...I'd take a kid like Pullen on my team any day!

Comment

Kellis is such a piece of shit. Hilarious how much Frank hates him.

Comment

Yeah, how are you feeling after the career ending loss is a stupid question. What's the guy supposed to say? "Hey, I'm going to Disneyworld!" It's counterpart, "How does the big victory feel?" is equally stupid, yet asked all the time.

Sports journalists deserve all the pittance they are paid.

Comment

they are trying to get a rise out of players and coaches. That quips are golden for stories.

It wasn't out of the line, but the answer on how he's feeling is fairly obvious.

Comment

Imagine if Keitzman had asked a similarly phrased question to Sherron after the UNI game and the reaction it would get from KU fans. That's basically the hypothetical equivalent of what Kellis actually did. I support what Frank did 100%. Fuck Kellis.

Comment

Sherron would've jumped over the table and ripped Kietzman's spinal cord out with his teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                  Sherron would've jumped over the table and ripped Kietzman's spinal cord out with his teeth.
                  Which he would've had the right to do. Everyone criticizing Frank for "going off" on Kellis has absolutely no knowledge as to the context of what went into this question. Kellis has been writing backhanded articles about k-state ever since he got his job with the Eagle, just like KK does with KU. The only difference is that KK actually is good at his job despite the specious methods that he uses, which is to create hype and listeners. Kellis sucks at being a beat writer and sucks at providing relevant info about the team, therefore he is not good at his job. I'd be willing to overlook the fact that he likely roots against KSU at every opportunity if he was actually good at what he does.

Comment

And then knocked up the girl that gave KK the blowie in the car.

Comment

I agree, 42. The question wasn't so much "out of line" as it was professionally ridiculous. His editor at the Eagle must be proud that he took a solid athlete like Pullen, on his final grand stand, and reduced him to tears.

Martin was 100% right in blowing a gasket. A Bob Knight-type explosion would also have been warranted.

Comment

I agree, 42.

Comment

I get way more pussy than Yasir Arafat or Yitzhak Rabin.

But I'm still not in Clinton's league.

Comment

Originally posted by jsnook03 View Post
                            I found myself last night actually pulling for this guy to get it done, he laid it all on the line for his team to get the win and he had very little help from anyone else. We all have sour feelings for the purple people but as a college basketball fan I truly appreciate watching a performance like the one he had last night...I'd take a kid like Pullen on my team any day!
                            Exactly how I felt. I liked the kid. He's nails.

Comment

Working...
                            X