• Show
Clear All

• KU v Illannoy Score Prediction

KU 65
    UofI 61

I predict a beating. 72-58

Comment

They looked sharp as shit last night where we looked sluggish

that said...I think that may reverse....but until I see it, I won't believe it

Comment

I agree they looked good. However I'm not sure if they can sustain that level of play. Especially against our depth.

Comment

Very true

but look for McCamey to go for 40

Comment

82 - 68

We win this one walking away.
            Last edited by ; 03-19-11, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I predict every Ill fan that boos Self will end up with an errant pass in their face.

and it'll be 86-59

Comment

I thought we'd kick the shit out of BU

but they punched us in the face early...I just hope we come out as loose as we were in the last 10 mins of the game

Comment

BU was a poor man's Syracuse - Zone and rain 3s - the exact type of O and D that gives us fits. That's the only reason it was close at the start. Once they tired and the shots stopped falling, we ran away with it.

Comment

70-65

Comment

Sure, the Illini looked sharp last night, but holy shit, UNLV couldn't run offense for shit. We'll have a hot start, play good D, and win by 15+.

Comment

What have we done in the tourney to give you the impression that we'll beat anyone by 10+?

this game and the rest of them will be close

Comment

I don't think we can take much from either game. UNLV was just terrible for an entire half. They played terrible D, took terrible shots and missed a ton of bunnies. In person, it was like watching a playground team.

Anyway, I think we abuse them inside but will have some concern on the perimeter. McCamey is a matchup nightmare for us. Can shoot, drive and pass. We need EJ to have a good defensive game. He has the size and athleticism to stay with him. Just make him work all over the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                            What have we done in the tourney to give you the impression that we'll beat anyone by 10+?

this game and the rest of them will be close
                            Nothing, which is exactly why I'm calling it like I am. JEFE LOGIC > ALL OTHER LOGIC :glasses:

Comment

Prediction?

Comment

Working...
                              X