Who are the Refs for today's game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the Refs for today's game?

Hopefully whoever they are they won't be as biased against us as the refs yesterday. Couldn't believe some of the calls. It seems like all the refs want to be the refs who finally take down KU or whatever. Uh oh, probably going to have to play 5-8 again today boys so be ready.

damn it...I chose thumbs down but it gave you thumbs up. ICT!!!! I voted bad...not good. GODDAMNITPOSWEBSITE!!!111212

Comment

MODS, DUHLETEE PLZ

Comment

Complaining about refs is for losers. Take it to goEMAW.com.

Comment

of course

blame the refs and not your team's shitty performance

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
            damn it...I chose thumbs down but it gave you thumbs up. ICT!!!! I voted bad...not good. GODDAMNITPOSWEBSITE!!!111212
            I gave him a thumbs up too..... didn't want you to feel alone.

Comment

Anyway, back to the refs. I hope Higgins is not one of our refs for today. It seems like he makes calls that usually favor whoever is playing against us. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comment

I'll bet you Higgins could defend better than Pullen did yesterday.

Comment

Higgins has BHitB - Best Hair in the Biz

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                    I'll bet you Higgins could defend better than Pullen did yesterday.
                    Yeah, I'm not sure I guess. I've only seen him ref. And I use the term "ref" loosely in that instance lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X