Vegas anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas anyone?

Checking over here to see if any of you are making the trek for the opening weekend in Vegas....well, are you?

Tried to get a group together, but plans fell through.

Long story short, no.

Comment

I'm flying out next Thursday. Can't freaking wait.

Comment

Nope. Will be in Tulsa though.

Comment

Originally posted by ono View Post
          I'm flying out next Thursday. Can't freaking wait.
          I wish I were going this year. We could settle this Sheep thing once and for all at the Blackjack table.

Have fun, Kman. Look for my friends from last time!

Comment

I also Fly out on Thursday...planning on watching KU at Planet Hollywood. See you there.

Comment

No. I will be at work Thursday and at the MAT Friday (when we should be playing).

Comment

Thursday through Sunday at Paris. First trip to Vegas. Pumped.

Comment

I tried to get a group together, but it didn't work out. I'll be in Denver to watch their games and get hammered from Wednesday night through Monday morning.

I plan on doing Vegas next year or getting new friends.

Comment

I'm in for any group that'd have me for next year. Just give me a few months notice and it'll happen. Hoopo's road show will materialize in front of your eyes. I operate at full power on West Coast Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                      I'm in for any group that'd have me for next year. Just give me a few months notice and it'll happen. Hoopo's road show will materialize in front of your eyes. I operate at full power on West Coast Time.
                      We've actually talked about this in chat.....getting a big group of us to meet in Vegas for the first and second rounds next year. I was leading the charge and volunteering to looking into hotel blocks and such. Then I realized that Ben's birthday falls on opening day in 2012. I can't miss his birthday at that age. I went two years ago and had the best time and swore I would make it yearly thing. Then I was pregnant last year and couldn't swing it this year with a newish baby. These damn kids ruin all my fun.

I could possibly come out first thing Friday morning and stay two nights. Sunday is dead as most people go back early. Last I went, I flew out on Wednesday night so that we were there for opening tip, then took an early flight back Sunday. I purposely scheduled the 6am so that I knew I would be home in case KU had a Sunday game (which they did, so it all worked out).

My best girlfriend is going again this year and it is killing me that I won't be there. Thus I officially hate this thread.

Comment

One week to go!

Comment

Had plane tickets and hotel reserved. Then got a new job with no vacation. Sold my slot to my dad.
                          :(

Comment

Originally posted by Milo View Post
                            Had plane tickets and hotel reserved. Then got a new job with no vacation. Sold my slot to my dad.
                            :(
                            Yikes, that sucks. I had a buddy who bought a plane ticket & hotel for the wrong weekend (he's an eye surgeon)...and cannot switch because next weekend is his 10th anniversary...idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Kman3434 View Post
                              Yikes, that sucks. I had a buddy who bought a plane ticket & hotel for the wrong weekend (he's an eye surgeon)...and cannot switch because next weekend is his 10th anniversary...idiot!
                              Who the hell gets married in the middle of March?

Comment

Working...
                              X