Really UNC, Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really UNC, Really?

So they storm the court now in Chapel Hill? I understand that win won them the ACC championship, but come on. You are better than that.

are you kidding?

I didn't watch....did this happen?

Comment

Yes, it happened. Reminded me of Manhattan a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Has KU ever stormed any court? Because I don't remember it ever happening.

Comment

The only time I can think of anyone ever storming the court in ANY capacity at KU would be after the 2008 National Championship. The crowd watching the game at AFH rushed the floor in the final seconds of OT.

Comment

I can say for certain that KU never stormed the court when I was there.

One my best girlfriends and my partner in crime in all my basketball trips is a UNC grad. I feel badly for her. She texted me right after the game. She knows she needs to be ashamed.

Comment

Some kids tried it in 2003 when we beat Texas. A few frosh tried and were shamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                Yes, it happened. Reminded me of Manhattan a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RandytheHelpfulPineapple View Post
                  Some kids tried it in 2003 when we beat Texas. A few frosh tried and were shamed.

Didn't the team yell at them to get off the court?

Comment

This from Pat Forde today about uncs game last night:

More than damaging Duke, this game validates North Carolina as a viable national championship contender. Most bracketologists have the Heels maxing out as a No. 2 seed, but what if they win the ACC tourney and beat Duke again along the way? Why can't they be in the picture for a No. 1?

Really Pat? A 6 loss team as a #1? Sorry, but winning the ACC this year doesn't mean shiat.

Comment

Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
                      This from Pat Forde today about uncs game last night:

More than damaging Duke, this game validates North Carolina as a viable national championship contender. Most bracketologists have the Heels maxing out as a No. 2 seed, but what if they win the ACC tourney and beat Duke again along the way? Why can't they be in the picture for a No. 1?

Really Pat? A 6 loss team as a #1? Sorry, but winning the ACC this year doesn't mean shiat.
                      Its very possible a 5 or 6 loss team gets a 1 seed this year.
                      Purdue really hurt their chances yesterday, but if they win the Big 10 tourney it could happen.
                      Notre Dame could get it with 5 losses and a Big East tourney championship.
                      Texas has 6 losses and still has an outside shot at a 1.
                      Pitt has 4 losses now, and could lose again and still pull off a 1 seed with 5 losses.

Comment

Good for UNC fans. The self righteous police are out in full form in the this thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X