Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet the folks in Columbia are thrilled that College gameday is in Waco, TX this AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet the folks in Columbia are thrilled that College gameday is in Waco, TX this AM

ESPN rather go to Waco Texas versus being in shit town of Columbia.

'grats Tigers.

They probably realized nobody would be at the plaige errrr I mean they are there just at the bars in the building. Trust us. That's why those lower level seats are open. The rafters are packed.
    Last edited by WavetheWheat; 03-05-11, 09:12 AM.

Today's KU-MU game is on CBS. No reason for ESPN (ABC-Disney) to be in Columbia, MO.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
      ESPN rather go to Waco Texas versus being in shit town of Columbia.

'grats Tigers.

They probably realized nobody would be at the plaige errrr I mean they are there just at the bars in the building. Trust us. That's why those lower level seats are open. The rafters are packed.
      Let's be fair Wave.... Wouldn't you rather be getting blitzed in a bar then sitting there watching that team play?

Comment

What I STILL don't get, with other conferences being far more important, is why the marquee game for ESPN College Gameday today is UNC-Duke. Several Big East games have more consequences for the NCAA Tournament, a few Big Ten games, and a few Big XII games loom larger. But no, ESPN loves UNC-Duke. Half the analysis this morning is ACC, a virtual throwaway conference for March Madness except for a small handful of teams.

Comment

Bob Knight just called Digger's play "chickenSHIT defense" in a mock scrimmage with a few seconds left on the clock. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
          X