Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Buffs

Now get the fuck out.

But seriously, thanks Tad Boyle and Burks.

Its pretty awesome that the two pussy doormats who are leaving helped us get into 1st place.

Comment

Can someone who knows more than me explain how the tie breakers work? We have the same in-conference record, but lost the head-to-head. Does overall record come before that?

Comment

Because there is no chance for a second game all ties are considered co-champs. So if we end up tied with Texas at the end of the season, both Texas and Kansas are conference champs.

They will, however, have the #1 seed in the Big XII tournament.

Comment

I think we had the same situation a few years back. Trophies were given to both Texas and Kansas. I want to say it was in 2006 or 2008, when we lost at their place.

Comment

Both years as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by kcjhawks4 View Post
              Can someone who knows more than me explain how the tie breakers work? We have the same in-conference record, but lost the head-to-head. Does overall record come before that?
              Yeah, but we'll get a #1 seed in the NCAA, they pretty much pissed that chance away against CU.

However, this is what great rivalries are made of. Screw dook/unc, KU/UT is becoming the new media rivalry made in Heaven with the head 2 head starting next year.

The mu rivalry? That's on a totally different level forged in the pits of Hell.

Comment

Let's not count chickens... We still have to go into Columbia and win. I am not really "worried" about it, but it's not a cake walk. MU will be fired up more than normal now that THEY can knock us out of a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                  Let's not count chickens... We still have to go into Columbia and win. I am not really "worried" about it, but it's not a cake walk. MU will be fired up more than normal now that THEY can knock us out of a championship.
                  You've also got to take in account that tejas will have to play the grapes and with how k state is playing, it should be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
                    You've also got to take in account that tejas will have to play the grapes and with how k state is playing, it should be a good game.
                    I would not want to be a UT fan that day. KSU will be ready.

Comment

KSU is on fire right now, and they can smell blood in the water at UT.

Comment

The mercurial nature of this team being what it is, I'm not 100% confident there won't be a faceplant against Turgeon's A&M team on Wednesday, ruining Senior Night. It could happen.

Our guys have to take care of business every step of the way now. There are no givens. No days off. No phoning in an effort.

KSU at UT could be the best game of the week. Can't wait. March Madness a bit early this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                          The mercurial nature of this team being what it is, I'm not 100% confident there won't be a faceplant against Turgeon's A&M team on Wednesday, ruining Senior Night. It could happen.

Our guys have to take care of business every step of the way now. There are no givens. No days off. No phoning in an effort.

KSU at UT could be the best game of the week. Can't wait. March Madness a bit early this year.
                          That game, for me, is a win win.

Either tejas loses and have no chance of getting a #1 seed along with giving up control over the big 12

or

k state loses and their tourney resume isn't so good

Comment

What is our active win streak against Colorado? It's pretty much set in stone now.

Comment

We'll probably play Colorado again. Unless they discontinued the Big 12-Pac 12 Hardwood series and I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X