Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyshawn Taylor Point Plank'd for "violation of team rules"

Jesus christ, what next
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 02-21-11, 11:50 AM.

Will still practice, but won't play until reinstated.

Link

Comment

Great way to put together our best guard combo.

Comment

This team is like a dumpster fire.

Comment

Well I wanted to kid to sit... But I meant so that he could still provide back up minutes.

Who will drive the lane and charge now?

Comment

How many pgs did larry run off before settling on pritchard? Brady gives us best chance to win at pg. this could.be a very good thing for the finish.of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
              Well I wanted to kid to sit... But I meant so that he could still provide back up minutes.

Who will drive the lane and charge now?
              SO you let him push you into the sink?

Comment

This is so awesome. Our team will never be complete.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
                  How many pgs did larry run off before settling on pritchard? Brady gives us best chance to win at pg. this could.be a very good thing for the finish.of the season.
                  How could it possibly be a "very good thing"? Don't give me the "so John Doe can step up and lead us..." malarky. It shouldn't take someone getting suspended for that to happen. To have these types of chemistry issues this late in the game is very detremental (sp?) to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post
                    Jesus christ, what next
                    FYT

But yeah, this sucks. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Comment

Well deere if you followed ku you would realize that we.are a quality pg away from being the best team in the county. I feel now we can play with people who value the ball. That is all we need.

Now piss off and mind your own business cocksucker

Comment

let's face it (no surprise here), Taylor will likely never realize his full potential here. He's an open court player that struggles in any kind of half court offense. It doesn't appear to me that he's embraced the position or his role on the team; which would explain his lack of focus and apparent regression.

Frankly, it's as much Self's fault as it is Tyshawn's. Him running the point is a square peg in a round hole. Nevertheless, Self keeps jamming him in there. Three years in, with his tools, he's the 3rd or 4th best guard on the team. If Selby or EJ took all of his minutes, they would easily outstat him in just about every category.

He may well end up being a viable NBA player but I think he's plateaued in what he can do in this system.

Comment

Originally posted by sweaterbydarwin View Post
                          let's face it (no surprise here), Taylor will likely never realize his full potential here. He's an open court player that struggles in any kind of half court offense. It doesn't appear to me that he's embraced the position or his role on the team; which would explain his lack of focus and apparent regression.

Frankly, it's as much Self's fault as it is Tyshawn's. Him running the point is a square peg in a round hole. Nevertheless, Self keeps jamming him in there. Three years in, with his tools, he's the 3rd or 4th best guard on the team. If Selby or EJ took all of his minutes, they would easily outstat him in just about every category.

He may well end up being a viable NBA player but I think he's plateaued in what he can do in this system.
                          He is not and has never been a PG. I don't know what to think of this (well, I kind of have an idea) but this season is screwed up. How much shit can we possibly deal with. Oh wait, I know just look at KSU.

Comment

If Selby or EJ took all of his minutes, they would easily outstat him in just about every category.
                            Err, I don't know. Maybe Selby, but he hasn't been close to healthy long enough to lead the team.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                              How could it possibly be a "very good thing"? Don't give me the "so John Doe can step up and lead us..." malarky. It shouldn't take someone getting suspended for that to happen. To have these types of chemistry issues this late in the game is very detremental (sp?) to the team.
                              He'd know

Comment

Working...
                              X