Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do we make of Markieff's career high stats last game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So what do we make of Markieff's career high stats last game?

    26 points, 15 rebounds.

    Sure it was just [email protected], but still, that's damned impressive.

  • #2
    almost as impressive as his near 0/0 line the other night vs KSU

    Comment


    • #3
      can someone find his offensive efficiency rating for the year? It has to be crazy good. He did that on 10 shots.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post
        almost as impressive as his near 0/0 line the other night vs KSU
        True. Maybe he took that shitty loss on himself? He's not the next Danny Manning or anything, but when Markieff plays well the entire team seems to play much better.

        Comment


        • #5
          My biggest fear for this team = FT %. We shot 57% from the stripe vs. CU. Taylor was 1 of 6.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sweaterbydarwin View Post
            Taylor was 1 of 6.
            I wasn't able to watch the game but I heard he had some taped fingers that might have been screwing him up.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sweaterbydarwin View Post
              My biggest fear for this team = FT %. We shot 57% from the stripe vs. CU. Taylor was 1 of 6.
              While visions of Nick and Gravy going to the line still haunt my daymares, I'd much rather the team expend 100% effort and concentration on scoring baskets and, as much as they can, on defense, at the expense of free throws. Free throw percentage means jack shit if the other team is down 20 points with five minutes remaining.

              Comment


              • #8
                partial truth. My hesitation to follow this line of thinking is WE CAN'T STOP ANYONE FROM SCORING. Like Memphis or a few of our past teams, FT's come back to haunt teams late in games.
                Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                While visions of Nick and Gravy going to the line still haunt my daymares, I'd much rather the team expend 100% effort and concentration on scoring baskets and, as much as they can, on defense, at the expense of free throws. Free throw percentage means jack shit if the other team is down 20 points with five minutes remaining.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, the defense isn't likely to get significantly stronger in the remaining few weeks of the regular season.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X