Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in the motherfuckin world is DeAndre Daniels???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the motherfuckin world is DeAndre Daniels???

Has this sumbitch turned into Carmen Sandiego or what? Dominatindj assured me and everyone else weeks ago that he was on campus and would be a Jayhawk next fall. Any confirm or is dominatin full of the sheet like I suspect?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I ate lunch with him at the union on Friday. We were chattin it up, bro style.

Comment

He decided to stay at IMG for the spring and will announce before summer sometime. This was announced weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawker3109 View Post
        He decided to stay at IMG for the spring and will announce before summer sometime. This was announced weeks ago.
        This can not be...dominatin assured me he was on campus in Larry weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
          This can not be...dominatin assured me he was on campus in Larry weeks ago.
          You are a moran. I assured you he filed for finacial aid....which I promise you he did. I never promised he was on campus, but that is what the rumors were as reported by others.

Comment

You were saying, moran? If this isn't a declaration of him being on campus I don't know what is.

dominatindj11
            Dirty Birds

Re: DANIELS TO KANSAS?!
            « Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »QuoteDaniels is just waiting on financial aid stuff to clear at KU before officially committing.

While Self COULD have taken Teahen's scholly back, he decided for whatever reason (promise, morals, etc.) that he wasn't going to. Daniels will be on his own this semester. He will be at KU with a redshirt and practice/workout with the team all spring. He will be ready to play and ahead of other freshmen in the fall.Report to moderator Logged

Comment

He's been posting here as VagClownCar.

Comment

You were saying, moran? If this isn't a declaration of him being on campus I don't know what is.

dominatindj11
                Dirty Birds

Re: DANIELS TO KANSAS?!
                « Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 01:41:01 PM »QuoteDaniels is just waiting on financial aid stuff to clear at KU before officially committing.

While Self COULD have taken Teahen's scholly back, he decided for whatever reason (promise, morals, etc.) that he wasn't going to. Daniels will be on his own this semester. He will be at KU with a redshirt and practice/workout with the team all spring. He will be ready to play and ahead of other freshmen in the fall.Report to moderator Logged
                Bumpasaurus for dominatin who conveniently ducked out on this one.

Daniels dook bound?

Comment

Bumpasaurus for dominatin who conveniently ducked out on this one.

Daniels dook bound?
                  Daniels was supposed to be here <-- per people with the team.
                  Why do you think his fucking retard terrible at basketball friend is here? He was supposed to come with him.

Will he end up at Duke? I have no idea, probably as good of chance as KU, UK, Europe, prep school, anywhere. I do know that people with the team were pretty pissed when he just didn't show up and never let anyone know he wasn't coming. But that doesn't mean they stopped recruiting him.

Comment

Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
                    Daniels was supposed to be here <-- per people with the team.
                    Why do you think his fucking retard terrible at basketball friend is here? He was supposed to come with him.

Will he end up at Duke? I have no idea, probably as good of chance as KU, UK, Europe, prep school, anywhere. I do know that people with the team were pretty pissed when he just didn't show up and never let anyone know he wasn't coming. But that doesn't mean they stopped recruiting him.
                    That's why you can never rely on the hot rumor or even what comes out of these kids' mouths these days. They change their minds (or have them changed for them) so often it's comical. No guarantees until they suit up and hit the floor.

Comment

Dom I appreciate you providing the original info. Keep.putting yourself out there. I'd much prefer content that is justified versus talking about stomache issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X