The NBA is ran by dumbasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NBA is ran by dumbasses

Yes, the Griffin dunk over a car was amazing. What's even more amazing is that this was done by the same Blake Griffin who, during a dunk last year, broke his kneecap, costing him his entire rookie season.

Seriously, does anyone look at these silly exhibition stunts and think they just might be too dangerous? If I was the owner of the Clippers, and I had a player like Griffin on my team, the absolute last thing I would be wanting him to do was to try and dunk over a car. But hey, the crowd loved it, and I guess he didn't get hurt, so its' a good thing, right?

The NBA has officially jumped the shark.

Comment

The dunk over the car was fucking stupid. It was the easiest dunk done all night.

Griffin shouldn't have even been in the finals, but you know the dunk contest is more set up than WWE. Bunch of garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
        The dunk over the car was fucking stupid. It was the easiest dunk done all night.

Griffin shouldn't have even been in the finals, but you know the dunk contest is more set up than WWE. Bunch of garbage.
        Bull fuckin shit. Griffin can/will dunk over anyone in the league right now. Case closed. He was the best dunker coming in, and at the end of the day he's still the best.

Now, that being said, I agree with the premise of this tread. If I were GM of the Clippers (thank GAWD i'm not), I'd bar Blake from any and all of this shit. Too damn risky.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
          Bull fuckin shit. Griffin can/will dunk over anyone in the league right now. Case closed. He was the best dunker coming in, and at the end of the day he's still the best.

Now, that being said, I agree with the premise of this tread. If I were GM of the Clippers (thank GAWD i'm not), I'd bar Blake from any and all of this shit. Too damn risky.
          Disagree. During the season he's been the best dunker, but I just don't think his dunks in the contest were the best ones. I wasn't that impressed. I liked the double basket dunk much better than anything Griffin threw down.

Comment

360 was bad ass

Comment

The whole thing was set up just so Griffin would win. The NBA needs to get his name out there, even if they have to pretend that the car gimmick makes him the greatest dunker since Hakeem Olajuwon. The fact that the pregame coverage for the All-Star game consisted of everyone saying "DID YOU SEE THE DUNK WITH THE CAR" every five minutes shows just how much they want to suck Griffins dick as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                Disagree. During the season he's been the best dunker, but I just don't think his dunks in the contest were the best ones. I wasn't that impressed. I liked the double basket dunk much better than anything Griffin threw down.
                Exactly Oobers.

TDH, sure Griffin has had the best dunks this year....guess what...that should have zero say in the dunk contest. Otherwise why even have it?

Griffin had one sick dunk last night....the 360. And it would have been better if he got the first one when he did the two-handed windmill with it.

DeRozen and Ibaka both had far better dunks. And the dunk over the car....fucking sucked. It was the easiest dunk of the night. Any of the guys there could have done it. He took of from midway through the lane, and only had to clear the hood. It was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                X