Well we have several hand picked Rocky title defenses before the tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we have several hand picked Rocky title defenses before the tourney

What else can we do to get ourselves ready? I really hope they have a players only meeting at some point, because this teams needs to take on the responsibility at hand.

Re: Well we have several hand picked Rocky title defenses before the tourney

I think last night was an aberration, but we will have a tough game in the tourney where we will need to play smart, and I'm worried about our mental toughness.

Comment

I was talking with an old fraternity brother about last night.
      His best comment was, "How much would you give for Russell Robinson, right now?"
      We are sorta stuck playing Roi ball right now, trying to out-score what our defense gives up. Unusual team for Mr. Self.

Comment

If there is one thing I know about sports it's that players-only-meetings always solve whatever problem existed before the meeting.

Comment

I hope that Self points to this game in every practice and gives the team an "I told you so" lecture about Defense. If someone had decided to guard Pullen, the game would have looked very different. Maybe they win, maybe they don't, but it forces the other players to step up and play.

Comment

Working...
          X