Annoyed with some of our fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed with some of our fans

Seriously people. Save your "LOL hang a banner" or the "when will the DVD be out LMAO".

We just got our asses kicked, take it like a man (or lady, or shim)

Re: Annoyed with some of our fans

go get some sleep, you've been a cantankerous little bitch all day

Comment

Fuck you and the camel you rode in on. Go pout to QT

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3687.msg42327#msg42327 date=1297746211]
        [/quote]

cool story bro

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3687.msg42328#msg42328 date=1297746319]
          [quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3687.msg42327#msg42327 date=1297746211]
          [/quote]

cool story bro
          [/quote]

SUPER cool story BRAH

Comment

We kicked their asses in the first game and they returned the favor. It happens. Time to learn from it and move on. Oh, and it's also our first road loss OF THE SEASON.

I hate a lot of KU fans (read: Much of the Phog right now).

Comment

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? WE LOST TO K-STATE. OUR SEASON IS OVER. WE WON'T MAKE THE TOURNEY.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3687.msg42324#msg42324 date=1297745858]
                Seriously people. Save your "LOL hang a banner" or the "when will the DVD be out LMAO".

We just got our asses kicked, take it like a man (or lady, or shim)
                [/quote]

this is why i have faith in this place

Comment

Ugh
                  My butt hurts.

Comment

Shit happens. They kicked our asses. I will take the outcome, just like the last time they beat us. In 2008 I liked the way the season played out for us.

Comment

First game since the tech beat down that I've turned the game off with a large portion of it left. It was flat, uninspired basketball and we flat out got our assholes filled.

Comment

[quote author=LimeHawk link=topic=3687.msg42347#msg42347 date=1297773929]
                        Shit happens. They kicked our asses. I will take the outcome, just like the last time they beat us. In 2008 I liked the way the season played out for us.
                        [/quote]

Here's the difference, the '08 team at least competed and played their game, I'm not sure what team that was last night. They just flat gave up in the second half.

Comment

I get that film, but, it was one damn game. :runaway: They sucked, they didn't show up, it happens sometimes. I have faith that Self will take last nights debacle and use it in a way that will help down the road. This team needed a reality check. They were saying that they wanted to be ranked #1, they were going to defend it. That obviously was crap. I would much rather have them hold #1 for a few hours and then go back under the radar and start building for a long run in March.

Comment

[quote author=LimeHawk link=topic=3687.msg42350#msg42350 date=1297774756]
                            I get that film, but, it was one damn game. :runaway: They sucked, they didn't show up, it happens sometimes. I have faith that Self will take last nights debacle and use it in a way that will help down the road. This team needed a reality check. They were saying that they wanted to be ranked #1, they were going to defend it. That obviously was crap. I would much rather have them hold #1 for a few hours and then go back under the radar and start building for a long run in March.
                            [/quote]

I know, I know, it's one game. But, as you know, it takes one game of not showing up in March and it's over. We will bounce back, no doubt about that, but our weaknesses are now glaring to everyone we play.

Comment

Annoyed with some of our fans

Boy am I happy I didn't pull the trigger on those "Back to #1" shirts I was having made. Wouldn't I look silly now.

Comment

Working...
                              X