So, what did we learn tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what did we learn tonight?

That we kind of fell apart and lost our heads.

And Pullen was pissed.

Re: So, what did we learn tonight?

Pullen could have been tossing threes over his shoulder and they still would have gone in.

Comment

Pullen is a baller. I just wish everyone but Tyrel didn't take the game off tonight.

Comment

Nothing.

Our guards don't value the ball. Check.
        Players, especially good players in big games can get really hot. Check.
        Get the Morrises in foul trouble, we're in big trouble. Check.

Comment

We played like shit.
          Its not like we shot bad. We were at 50% at the 4 minute mark. We also didn't play very much D. Our KenPom adjD ranking is going to head down for the 3rd straight game. Probably to outside the top 10.

Anytime Mario Little plays anywhere near 27 minutes we are in big trouble.

We have absolutely zero offense without at least one of the Morii in the game.

We really need TRob.

We really need Tyshawn to play well. It really shows how well he played the last time we played them.

Comment

We can't play any defense.

Comment

this, sort of. They hit some crazy shots tonight but not a person on the team locked anyone down.

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=3686.msg42325#msg42325 date=1297745973]
              We can't play any defense.
              [/quote]

Comment

if you play like shit, you lose.

Comment

Re: Re: So, what did we learn tonight?

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=3686.msg42336#msg42336 date=1297748669]
                  if you play like shit, you lose.
                  [/quote]

Best analysis I've read.

Comment

I noticed a lot of bickering and finger pointing among the KU players last night. No doubt this was a product of overall poor play and frustration from KSU turning the defense into a layup line, but if I'm a KU fan I'm hoping Bill is addressing that this morning, RIGHT NOW.

And I'm sure he will.

Comment

Tyshawn may have a sudden influx of cash after some oddsmakers got a hold of him.

Comment

We learned we were overrated. We learned nothing else that we didn't already know.

Comment

We're screwed in the tournament if Taylor sees anything more than mop up duty. That kid's a turd on the court.

Comment

For many reasons, KU is no better than a sweet sixteen/elite eight team.

But i said that before the season started so i guess i learned nothing....

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3686.msg42376#msg42376 date=1297781951]
                              We're screwed in the tournament if Taylor sees anything more than mop up duty. That kid's a turd on the court.
                              [/quote]

OR, as I've said all year, last night really showed how important Tyshawn playing well is to this team.

First game against Kstate. 1 turnover and absolutely shut Pullen down for 30+ minutes until the game was pretty much over. KU won by 24.

Second game against Kstate. 6 turnovers and gets worked by Pullen the entire game. KU loses by 16.

Comment

Working...
                              X