• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 1 by 1 vote

Link

You won't see KStateO on this list

Re: No. 1 by 1 vote

All that talk about being the best and Texas stays at #3 in the AP and moves to #2 in Coaches.

Comment

#1, #2 we still have the same record. meh

Comment

Congratz to our KU players. They earned it.

While it doesn't mean shit to us, it does mean something to them, and they're the ones that count.

It adds an extra dimension to tonight's game.

Suck it, KSU.

Comment

I'm happy for the players, but this team just seems to play better when they've got a chip on their shoulder. I kinda wish they were going into this game tonight all sorts of pissed off about being leap-frogged by Texas.

Comment

[quote author=oregonhawk link=topic=3664.msg42238#msg42238 date=1297720087]
            I'm happy for the players, but this team just seems to play better when they've got a chip on their shoulder. I kinda wish they were going into this game tonight all sorts of pissed off about being leap-frogged by Texas.
            [/quote]

All they have to do is read/watch ESPN, read CBS sports, sports illustrated, etc. to see a ton of media guys saying no way should KU be #1. There was an article on ESPN saying there is no argument being made that KU is 1. Saying Pitt, Texas, and OSU should all be ahead of them.

Comment

Working...
            X