Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins isn't a ticking time bomb....

No really, I swear

Sacramento Kings rookie DeMarcus Cousins got into an altercation with teammate Donte Greene after Cousins didn't get the ball on the final possession of a 99-97 loss to Oklahoma City Saturday night, two league sources said, with one source adding that Cousins was not allowed to join the team for its flight to Phoenix for a game Sunday night.

Re: Cousins isn't a ticking time bomb....

but I swore Deere always promised me he was a high character kid, just misunderstood

Comment

He'll probably say those reports are N-O-T-H-I-N-G to rely on; and you should trust Slimy Cal when he tells you he was drafted in Kentcuky's biggest day in the history of historic days.

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3631.msg41885#msg41885 date=1297617278]
        but I swore Deere always promised me he was a high character kid, just misunderstood
        [/quote]

He is a high character kid, and a very emotional kid. Emphasis here on kid.

I'm not saying he isn't immature at times, he certainly is. Plus, while the Kings aren't the worst franchise out there, they're far from the best. Cousins isn't used to losing. That's almost as big of a transition as NBA life in general to a 19-20 year old kid that is used to winning.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=3631.msg41959#msg41959 date=1297651092]
          [/quote]

I'm not saying he isn't immature at times, he certainly is. Plus, while the Kings aren't the worst franchise out there, they're far from the best. Cousins isn't used to losing. That's almost as big of a transition as NBA life in general to a 19-20 year old kid that is used to winning.
          [/quote]

how long you going to continue to just write incident after incident off as just being a "kid"?

Comment

[/quote]

I'm not saying he isn't immature at times, he certainly is. Plus, while the Kings aren't the worst franchise out there, they're far from the best. Cousins isn't used to losing. That's almost as big of a transition as NBA life in general to a 19-20 year old kid that is used to whining.
            [/quote]

FYP

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=3631.msg41961#msg41961 date=1297651976]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

how long you going to continue to just write incident after incident off as just being a "kid"?
              [/quote]

Kids get into fights all the time at the retirement home.

Comment

Working...
              X